Me and you

Jealousy part II

______________________________________________________

It was Brenda, along with Ara.

"Oh! Are the two of you planning something, Rin?" Brenda said with her lips curled up in a sneer.

Ara look at the two of us With confusion and a hint of anger, biting her lips as she lowered her eyes.

"Rin? What happened?" her eyes clearly betrayed her concerned tone.

"Rin"

A warm hand hold my head while his breath fanned on my ears causing me to frown in disgust.

But it was different for my sister and my cunning cousin.

"Deal with this"

His words angered me yet I didn't move an inch to stop him. Why should I? If he's here, it will all turned out as chaotic.

He's better off here, hell just make everything misunderstand.

The three of us remained while we watch the back of Stefan leaving the garden. Meanwhile, I could see the glances thrown in my side by Ara. I couldn't take it so I glanced at her coldly while she flinch a bit and hide behind Brenda.

"What? Afraid?" Brenda mockingly ask me.

"Tsk. I don't need to explain to you, you're not my mother" then I strut off but I was obscured by Brenda's frame.

"He doesn't deserve you. Clearly you were out in the morning flirting with a guy your age" her tone dripping with venom.

"No-- I, I know him. He's our classmate and, they don't have anything going on. Truly!" Ara said and smiled at me.

She must have been a fool all her life. She thinks her words made me feel better, make the situation better but it turned out for the worst.

"Oh my gosh! I never thought you were a friendly person"

"Brenda, if you would please shut your filthy mouth an-"

"You! How co-" ignoring her words, I continued.

"And for the last time, Stay.out.of.my.business." my words pointing clearly how much I hate her busy body self.

I was met with my family laughing along with my aunt. They finally saw me and urged me to come and sit with them.

"Rin, my dear! Come on, I have something to show you" Aunt Linda held my hand and gave me a box.

It was red and the moment I opened it, I was blinded with the dazzling shine of the white jewel placed in a small box. It was a pendant, the jewel shining brightly as the necklace was caught on my fingertips.

"Aunt Linda-- It's too much! It must have cost you a thousand bucks!" I said, still holding the necklace gently.

"Oh it was okay it was jus-"

"Oh yes! Mother brought it specially for you. It caused us a hundred but it was worth the money, isn't it mother?" Brenda said, her words filled with anger.

Her eyes were clearly set on the necklace as she greedily held her hands from taking it from me. Forcibly.

"Well, you already have your fair share of jewels dear. Besides, it was my gift for your cousins birthday" her eyes flashing dangerously at Brenda. "Sorry for not attending dear!" aunt Linda said as she caress my hair gently.

"No worries Aunt Linda. I am thankful to receive this present of yours too" then I hug her.

They left after eating dinner with us. I was still reluctant to part with aunt Linda as Brenda came tapping her shoes, as if she badly needs ti go home right now.

"Stay strong dear, I know you have suffered for a long time. Tomorrow will be another day, and everytime you woke up, thank the heavens for letting you live again, for having this chance to make it right." Aunt Linda whispered as she hugs me once again.

"I'll keep that in mind Aunt Linda"

They were off and only the words of advice from Aunt Linda caressed my heart, brandishing it's though in my mind.

My eyes following them as I thank the heavens for letting me have this chance to feel how lucky I am to be alive again.

This time, I already made my first move.

______________________________________

Sorry for not updating yesterday!! I was tired and I fell asleep.

And i got late!! My father forgot me and therefore I was late on my on the job training, but thankfully, my assigned teachers are good and kind.

Let me know what you think of this chapter guys!!!

Thank you for your support too!!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.