In the past

Rivalry part II

_____________________________________________

"Oh, Rin? I thought you're already inside Ara room? Did something happened?" Mom ask me as she continues to walk down the same path I did.

"Nothing, just wanted to be with you here" cozying up to her as i grab her hands and act cutely.

"This silly child" she said helplessly, but her eyes tell how much she loves it.

We opened the door and the sound of laughter's continued to pierce me in my chest, ignoring that, me and my mother walk towards the lying Ara, with her face came a radiant smile.

"Mom! Rin!" she tried to sit up and Yuuto help her.

"Oh Ara! How clumsy of you! You will never step into tue kitchen again!" my mother said in a stern voice.

"Mom! I promise I won't get hurt again, pretty please?" then she gave a pout.

"Your mother's right, you'll get injured and besides, you don't even know how to cook" Yuuto playfully said.

Ara humps and show her grieving face towards us making mom and Yuuto laugh

Except for me.

"Here's chicken broth, mom made this early in the morning" I suddenly declared making them notice me.

Yuuto stand up and make his way towards me, his smile particularly blinding my eyes. He took the thermos, and held my hand tightly and said.

"I'm glad you came, and uhm.......my mother, she- she really wants to see you, and my father too" he said while giving a small shy smile.

"Okay, I need to see aunt and uncle too" I said while I fake my blushed shy face.

While my mother claps her hand in happiness, I could feel the burning stares of someone. Looking at the owner, I found the eyes of my sister burning with a familiar emotion I knew so much.

An emotion that accompanied me in the past, and even now.

We took a sit, mother still giving advices to my sister while I made small chats toward Yuuto. It seems like he didn't notice the distance and coldness I'm giving him, but it would be impossible to say that's the truth.

He's a genius, it won't probably take a minute of much to know what I'm doing.

"Oh yes! Now that our sweet little Rin js already a lady, mind giving her the proper engagement party?" my mother suddenly suggested.

"Mom? Don't you think that's too soon?" pale faced, Rin tried to oppose low-key.

Yuuto looks at me, his eyes darting towards me and Ara. He thinks that I couldn't see it but I could, and so is Ara.

"Yeah, maybe we should talk about it now. Also Ara, your sister is already 18, she's in her proper age now to get engage" mother continued.

"But-- Rin? You're.....okay with- with this?" Ara tried to held down the panic in her voice but I could totally see it in her eyes.

"Me? Oh yes, I'm perfectly fine with it. Besides, it's been years since we held another party, might as well used it to properly announce me as a woman who already have a fiance"

Throwing those words, Ara finally looks at Yuuto, their eyes met and then left each other.

"How wonderful, isn't it right Yuuto?" Mom said

"Oh- uh, yes. Of course it is. Rin is already promised to me, and only an engagement party will make her more known as my fiancee. I'm okay with that plan" he smiled but there's a forceness in every word he said.

"Then it's settled, your mother and father already decided the date. They just wanted your confirmation, then after the engagement party is marriage"

Ara looks absolutely horrified and I sneered inside, my eyes darting towards the stiff Yuuto.

The past has happened, again

In the midst of the mixed feelings trapped into the room, a nurse rushes toward us and left a deeper mark on myself and my sister.

"She's awake"

________________________________________

See! I told you it's gonna be a bomb!! Anyways, Yuuto and Rin will be MARRIED~~~~

Hope that you like this chapter!!!

Love you all and all your comments and votes!!!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.