Ara

POV part I

___________________________________________________________________

I was born with a loving parents and a beautiful twin sister.

My life was perfect, I was living the princess life that every little girl wished for.

But then came her.

Another younger sister named Misa. She became the apple of our parent's eyes, forgetting me.

"Protect your younger sister okay?" My mother sweetly asked of me.

I nodded at her like the obedient child she raised, along with my sister with her eyes shining differently from before.

I haven't noticed it back then because I was too young but in the future, I knew that her indifference to me would shine light.

But for now, I was faced with my younger sister's shining eyes as she look at us in expectation. My mother wanted us to go to the playground for Misa to see and play with.

"Rin! Let's go out now! My friends are waiting!" I whined to her as I hold her hand with my small hands.

"Fine" she said dismissively as she held Misa's hands.

I was left alone again.

By her.

Minutes pass while I played along with my friends while Rin and Misa played together. Suddenly, one friend of mine told me to take the doll my younger sister have.

"I don't want to! I have many of them, see?!" I told them as I handed the toys I have taken in our house.

"You don't want us to be friends do you?!" She said whole the others copied her actions.

Soon, I was told to take the doll from my sister and here I am now, taking it from her hands.

"No! I don't wanna! Rin!" She shouted pitifully as her face turned red from crying.

Although it makes my heart ache but the thought of my friends leaving me all alone again it made my whole body cold from pure fear.

Then all of a sudden, my hand slipped and the next thing I knew, my sister was looking at me wide eyed as her body uncontrollably shivers.

Because a car was headed on her way.

Years passed and I became an adult. My relationship with my family strength more when Misa was in a coma. They fear that I could be traumatized from it so they showered me love and care but i k ew in my heart, that it wasn't me they're seeing.

It was their baby girl, Misa, that they are showering with love.

Then think that if they cherished me and love me more, then it was the same as Misa.

As if I was Misa in front of them, even though I'm not.

"Rin, do you hate me? Do you hate me for taking our parents love?" I ask Rin when she was sleeping in our bed.