My perception

Again part II

_____________________________________________________________

The silence was suffocating us. With only the clanging of the utensils and the voices of the other people coupled with Alithia's story telling, the atmosphere was so bad.

"Want something? Uhm-We could call the-"

"No need, I already ate, besides, I'm sure you want some family time. I'll be going now" I immediately said.

I can't prolokg this silence and this gnawing feeling on my chest. Call me a coward but I wanted to get out especially in a situation like this.

"Want me to drive you?" Yuuto suddenly remarked.

"Thanks, but no. I'm going somewhere else" I smiled slightly.

I begin to arrange my self and was about to stand up and leave when a tug on my sleeve caught my attention.

"Are you leaving aunt Rin? But we haven't even ate ice cream!" Ali poutingly said as she looks at ne with her bambi like eyes.

I crouch and leveled my face on her, holding her cute chubby face in between my hands.

"We'll do that in another time okay? For now, spend your day with mama and papa" and then I end it with a slight ruffle in her hair.

I left the restaurant and tried to hailed a cab. But before I could leave, someone caught hold of my wrist and I look towards the owner.

"The cab's waiting for me" I stated.

"I'm sorry"

His sudden apology startled me but I didn't let it show on my face. I've had a lot of apologies this day and right now, all I wanna do ia to forget the past but I know it's not gonna change everything.

"I just wanted to say that to you. Years have passed and I know, I am a f*cking coward for doing this to the both of you. I deeply apologize and for years, I payed for it" he said in a solemn tone.

"I already forgive the both of you, so please forgive yourself now. I'm at fault too, because I already know. Deep in my heart, I have always know" I said and for the last time, I hug his body.

He's way taller than me and for the first time, I wanted to cry but I held it. His existence will always remained the same in my heart.

.............

The sudden sound of the guitar played in the background as I chug another beer.

Yep.

I'm in a bar, currently drowning myself in misery and swallowing the bitter taste of the beer in hopes of forgetting everything.

You see, alcohol can be your enemy.

But it can also be your savior.

The dim lited room swayed in front of me as I chug the last beer. Walking along the bar, I reach the counter as I hold the table for support due to my wobbly legs.

"One o-- hiccup--order of be...er" I struggled to say.

I down another beer and for the record I am not an alcoholic. I just wanna forgot everything for the moment and what's the best solution for that?

Alcohol.

My phone rings for the millionth time and I turned it off, not wanting to be bothered by anyone for the mean time.

Minutes have passed and I was about to order another step of beer when a hand hold my wrist and dragged me outside.

"Hey! You--you! How dare.....you!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

My body were dragged somewhere and all I could hear was incoherent noises of a man as he suddenly pick me up. My momentum suddenly changed and I was now settled into someone's embrace.

It was a warm chest and now that I'm outside, I could feel the heat that is finally showing in my body.

"Hot! It's.....hot!" I struggled and was about to take off my clothes when a strong grip from my wrist stop it.

"What the f*ck are you doing out there?! Your in a abr and you're alone for f*ck sake! What you'll do if you got into a bad situation, shit! What will you do?!" His familiar voice woke me up on my daze.

"Stop shouting......it hurts......and I'm hot!" I mumbled in my breath as I tried to take my shirt again.

But before I could do that, I was pinned into the car or what resembles it and was now face to face with a seething Stefan.

"You're pissing me off do you know that? You're really testing my patience" he gritted as he shuts his eyes.

"Stefan"

"What?" He coldly spat.

"Don't you ever dare........dare to like me" I said as I closed my eyes.

"And why not?" His sarcastic voice filled my head.

"Because you'll only get hurt"

It was quiet for a moment when I felt his nose on my cheek, tracing it so dangerously slow.

"You know what I'm called in highschool?" He suddenly ask.

"What?" I weakly said as he continued to glide his nose on my neck.

"They say I'm a Daredevil"

And then his reasoning broke, while his confidence soared up into the air. With his intense dark eyes, he suddenly press his cold lips on my heated ones.

And all I could feel was the burst of fire coiling towards the freezing ice.

_______________________________________________

Hi guys and girls!!!! Thank you for your votes and comments!!!! They hold a precious space in my heart amd so all of you!!!!

Also, in now way or situation am I promoting alcohol!!!

Hope you like this chapter!!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.