For the second time

Coldness part II

____________________________________________________

I was shocked to say the least.

I was too engrossed about my memories that I failed to notice the passing days.

"Rin! Rin! Someone's coming Rin!" my sister tugged my sleeves as she hopped excitedly in front of me.

I couldn't blame her though, who wouldn't be excited to see a boy like him?

We pass through the enormous done doors as we watched our parents giving orders in our house. Get this teacups, bring this vase, lend me some things and so on and so forth.

The seemingly quiet house was now full of vigor as the maids hurriedly runs to take things and arrange the furnitures.

My parents were grinning like an idiot and I know the reason why they do.

"Mama! Papa! Who is coming?" Ara was held by my father as he hoist her up in his shoulders.

"Someone important, so honey, do your best to leave a great impression okay?" my mother said smiling as she tucks Ara's stray hair into her ear.

He is coming.

And one of us will be his bride.

And it's Ara, because he choose her back then. Even though I have so much talent in me, even though I impressed his parents and do all the tricks I can think of just to make him fall for me, he didn't.

His eyes never strayed away from Ara.

The sound of the door being knock was heard as my mother caught hold of my arm and opened the door. There stood the Johnson family, and with Yuuto standing behind them.

His gaze was searching for someone, and I look at Ara to see her eyes staring fixedly at him, my mouth formed a faint mocking smile.

Of course, nothing's gonna change.

You can't out change fate for you will lose in a battle you already knew you would lose too.

"Oh! Please come in to our humble house" my mother said, her face was blossoming with happiness.

She and Mrs. Hana Johnson we're best friends. They met at a university and since then, has been hardly separated before.

"Oh well, you don't have to be this courteous to us, besides, we'll be family soon enough" Mr. Johnson said as his hawk eyes gawk at me, as if trying to gauge a reaction at me.

I acted a little bit dumb, tilting my head as I collected and gathered the information from yesterday events.

It was me.

They decided to take me as his bride but if course, Ara came tumbling on the floor, her face was bare to him.

And then he fell in love.

Although I know the events that will happened in the span of 3 minutes, I could still feel my hands getting sweaty from the nervousness I'm feeling.

"Well then, let me ask you Yuuto. Who is the one you like?" Mrs. Hana said gently, as if it was just picking between a food he like and dislike.

Treating this matter so lightly and now, because of that it became my obsession. That maybe, when he choose Ara over me is because of me being an unruly child, with no great beauty to show, only the graceful bearing if a you g lady an my wit's can I attract him.

And that I one of my regrets. To be swayed on by his family's words and whisper of their seemingly concern over me.

This family isn't what you really think of.

And when you think that you have finally figured them out, then that is the time where they will show you the tiniest bits of their color.

And maybe, they really aren't the best person out there.

"I choose......"

___________________________________________

Hey!! Told you I'll be updating today and guess what?? I did it!!

Also to tell another accomplished task I have now finished. I didn't trip over my heels, well they're not really heels but they're super long!!

I was glad that my partner was a classmate of mine, and mind you he was my crush back then. (Do keep it a secret please🤐🤐) It was pure coincidence and I don't think I've never feel that fate had just fooled me.

Anyway, enjoyyyyyy!!!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.