Its finally "Perfect"

Bridal gowns and suits part II

_________________________________________________________

The wedding is finally perfect.

With the wedding reception, the people that are dear to both of us, and especially, the wedding gown that Ara wants dearly and the man she loves with all her heart, everything was in order now.

"Is lorelle ready?" I ask on my phone.

"Yeah she is, are you?" Ricardo said.

I just mumbled a small response and turn off the phone after I saw the wedding finally starting.

The children with their beautiful aqua blue dresses we're lined up perfectly, their hands throwing roses into the floor as the music started to play.

Everyone was in awe, the people from the back couldn't help but to crane their necks to see a better view of the bride.

Dressed in her wedding gown, the pure white laces and color brightened up the atmosphere. She was walking a bit slowly, her dress trudging along with her. Behind her was my best friend Jamie, her hair tied up nicely and her make up was made to enhance her features. She was helping my sister because I appointed her as my bridesmaid.

"People fall in love in mysterious ways"

With that lyrics, my eyes grew teary. I clench my hand and bite my lips to stop the sob that is threatening to come out of me.

Maybe this love wasn't really meant for me.

Or maybe I wasn't really enough, I wasn't enough to be loved.

The song played and the priest eventually starts the usual routine of his. After some time, the priest ask them to kiss and right there I knew, I would never be the same.

So I leave the place, my mind still caught up into the emotions crashing through my mind and the fact that I'm leaving.

Leaving for good.

As I leave the place, I could hear the shouts of the people, probably from shock.

Who wouldn't right?

Her sister was about to be wed but it turns out, she was the one who was wed.

I already planned for the explanation, only the letters under their seats will be the only explanation for this kind of situation.

"Hey Rin! It's already settled! Your sister is already inside!" Calvin, one of the pioneer said.

"Okay! Thank you for doing this!" I shout back as I neared him.

"No problem! Anything for you!" He said then he hugged me tightly. " Don't be discouraged, you won't know, maybe your love was just around the corner" he whispered lastly on my ear and then he lets me go.

I shake my head at him, then I say my farewells to him before leaving.

My scattered hair flew up in different directions as I neared lorelle. My feet became faster and before I knew it, I was inside of the helicopter.

Putting in the necessary things I have to, I turned around the corner and saw the sleeping form of my sister, Misa.

Yes, I did bring her, and it's for her well being.

"Misa, wake up" I nudge her cheek gently.

She seems to have woken up, her eyes are a bit teary as she moans while pumping her hands in the air. I chuckled at the sight of her.

"Rin?" She said in her sleepy voice.

"It's me, wanna say goodbye to mama and papa?" I ask her softly.

She nodded her head and I turned on my phone. I immediately saw hundr ds of calls and texts from every different person in my life.

I called mother and was soon met by her shout.

"Rin! What did you do?! Where are you?!" She begins to rambled on.

"Mom, I'm fine. Misa is with me" I said calmly.

"Misa?! How could you?! You- how could you do this?! Why did you do this?!" She incredously said.

"It's because I have to"

"What do you mean you have to?! Are you for real right now?! Where are you I'm goi-" I cut her off by saying.

"It's want you wanted to right? I know Mom, I know. Even though you were happy for us, for me, I know that you want Ara to become his bride. Everytime I see your eyes smile, behind that is dissapointment and a bit of reluctance. You wished for it to be reversed as much as I"

Silence emerged and i could only hear the harsh breathing of my mother, and then followed by it were her heart wrenching sobs that made me cried too.

"I'm sorry if that's what you're seen from me. I love you Rin, always and forever. I know that I've been too bias towards Ara in some ways, and I hope you forgive me for that. I won't pursue this matter because I will let you go now and let you decide, and most and fore all, is because I love you" she said which made my tears fall even more.

I couldn't help it, I was crying but these are happy tears because finally.

I know what love truly means.

"I'll come back mom, I'll heal myself first and Misa. I promise you, I don't care if I was labeled as a stupid woman or a vixen or the third party of Ara and Yuuto, I don't care. I just wished for all of us to be finally happy and if being happy means that someone has to sacrifice, I will do it"

Her cries we're heartbreaking for me to hear, but I willed myself as she say her goodbyes to me and Misa.

The helicopter was now flying, and as I look towards the chapel, I could see that the people were cheering for the bride and the groom. I could not see their faces but one thing is for sure, is that they're finally happy.

And I too.

____________________________________________

Hey!!! Sorry for not updating cause I TOTALLY forgot because I'm a FORGETFUL person.

Hope you understand!!!

Well, there goes Rin as.she sacrifice her love of her life and her happiness. But you know, my title is all about her repenting for her mistakes so yep.

That goes her story but don't be discouraged my dears!!! There would be more of her in the following chapters!!

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.