Mess

Call part II

_____________________________________________________________

Because of Ara's child, Alithia, sudden appearance, my plan to see Jamie in her wedding gown was halted. Now, I can only see her if I attend to her wedding which is due in three days time.

"I can't believe it! I'm gonna be a married woman" Jamie said as she continued to walk back and forth in front of me.

"Jamie would you please for the love of god, stop walking" putting a stop on her nervous wreck self, I push her down into the sofa and sat beside her.

"I'm just!-- I'm just nervous. I know we've already practice enough for my feet to ache bjt I'm still worried! What if I mess up and trip? What if he didn't show up and what if someone oppose the wedding?" She ask.

"First of all, I'm your bridesmaid so I'll be there to catch you if you trip. Second, your man is head over heels for you and thirdly, no one wants to be exterminated by your family. No one would survive those killing words and cold glares" I stated.

I could see her shoulders relax and once more, I suddenly drifted into my own thoughts.

Mainly my almost wedding.

I never thought that I would be a bride, but look, I almost become one. There's so many things that happened to me in my supposed wedding day. But never would I thought to change it, never have felt the regret of my actions.

Because I already decided.

"Hey Rin!" A hand waved in front of my face.

"What?" I ask confusedly.

"My dad's here, we'll go to the church remember?" She ask with a raised brow.

I just nodded and went along with her. Greeting her father, I went inside their car and fell asleep for a moment.

..........

The church was big and wide, perfect for a hundred or more people. Statues of saints were placed and hundreds of chairs were nearly placed inside the church. Window glass with colorful designs were seen as well as the chandelier upwards placed into the center. Also, when you look upwards, you could see the intricately paintings that probably takes a lot of time just to be this beautiful.

"Nice church" Stefan suddenly said.

I ignored his ignorant words towards a wonderful chapel. He didn't know what beauty is.

"Not talking to me? Oh by the way, you left your shirt on my hom-"

"Shut up" I hissed at him as I placed a uand on his mouth to stop his words.

Someone could hear and would probably misunderstand.

"Gewt oyr hamms omf mehh" he struggled to say.

"Stop talking about it you idiot! Someone might misunderstood!" I said under my breath.

He stopped talking, I thought he understood so I was about to take off my hands off his mouth when he suddenly lick my palm.

I was horrified and could only stare into space.

But I was shaken by his laughter, and like a volcano, I erupted in anger.

"You prick! How dare you f*cking do that? You freaking psycho!" I shouted at them top of my lungs.

And then it was silence, pure silence.

And then I realized that I was still inside the church. I grew more horrified as I mumble an apology to the people and to Jamie's dad and to herself, then I run off.

"Argh! That was so embarrassing!" I grip my hair tightly and can only cry without tears.

I was still sitting at the nearby bench when a sudden figure sat beside me. I grip my hands and formed a fist before I delivered a punch on his face.

"Ouch!"

An unfamiliar voice shot out as I look down to me.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to punch you! Oh my gosh I'm really sorry! Please forgive me!" I almost went to my knees in apologizing.

The stranger only smiled and shake his head while I offered to take him to the hospital to get treatment.

Talk about a bad day!

"That was a nice punch" Stefan interjected while I was still mourning over my over stepped self.

"Don't you dare come here! Do you know how much embarrassment I have suffered?! I really ought to beat you! Argh! If only I could kill you wit-"

"Will killing me change your mind? Then you're free to kill me" he suddenly said which alarmed me.

His eyes were deadly serious while I stood in front front of him like a gaping fish. My mouth run dry and all of the words I was supposed to say was gone.

"I'm sorry"

Seems like all I could say today was I'm sorry.

I left him out there, his dissapointment on my answer clearly showed on his face. I walk away, not strong enough to withstand such intensity.

I was about to turn into a corner when I overheard someone's familiar voice. It seems like it was Yuuto's voice, but he was all cold.

I never heard his cold and unattached tone ever since I got to live again. So I guess this is the first time I ever saw him so angry, but what happened to make him feel this unknown emotion to me?

"I told you, stay out of it! Leave them alone! They're innocent in here! I'll give it to you so just stop doing this and give it to me" he angrily pleaded.

I was still peeping and hiding towards a trash can when a cat suddenly jumps out and meowed in front of me.

Oh shit.

_______________________________________________

Hope this satisfied all of you.

I am warning you though, I can't update everyday because school is hectic. I have so much things to do and now, I've become a leader for two subjects and it's really tiring me out.

Hope you understand my situation.

Thank you for all these who voted on my book and your comments are very well appreciated.

Please do Vote. Comment. Share.