30. New Orders

I sighed wandering the hideout aimlessly. It's been 3 weeks since the day I awakened. In those 3 weeks I have been pushed to extents I haven't been pushed to in a very long time (training wise).

Itachi's words had been blunt and to the point, "You're too cocky. You've been so used to killing your target without really exerting yourself and it's showing. Your stamina is unacceptable."

It's all been for the better really. I've felt myself getting so much stronger. Reluctantly, I've been learning how to properly use my sharingan. Itachi didn't understand why I was so ashamed to use it, but of course he didn't know the story behind it. Speaking of Itachi, he was nowhere to be found today. I didn't often have this sort of free time on my hands, so really I was unsure of what to do with myself.

"Well look, isn't it Itachi's little shadow coming to say hi I suppose?" Deidara joked seeing me slink into the common room hesitantly.

I rolled my eyes at him, "I wish you'd stop calling me that. Where--where is Itachi anyways?" I did my best to say as casually as possible. It was tough enough that they made fun of me for always being with the guy. The last thing I needed them to think was that I was infatuated with him.

"Oh you didn't hear, yeah?" Deidara turned back to the small TV that was playing some corny love movie. 

The scene showed a man and woman kissing sweetly underneath the rain. Looking at the scene made me sick to my stomach, causing me to look away. 

"Itachi and Kisame are leaving for a mission today. They're probably packing as we speak. To be honest, I'm surprised Itachi's not taking his precious Akira-kun with him, hmm." Deidara smirked obviously amused at the bright pink color my eyes changed.

I turned away, bending down to hide the soft pink flush of my cheeks, acting as if I had to tie my shoelace. Hell, I didn't even have shoelaces! I swear he said those kinds of things on purpose just to see what colors my eyes would change. So Itachi was leaving huh? Hm, without...telling me.

"Ha you don't need to pout. With Itachi gone you can do whatever you want, yeah? Why don't you come watch this movie with me, yeah? Hidan and Kakuzu are probably still on their way back from their mission and Tobi is acting a fool somewhere else thankfully."

"Pfft, nah, I don't do corny love movies. That stuff is all fake anyways," I muttered crossing my arms.

"Just come here!" Deidara glared at me, suddenly reaching out towards me from the couch and tugging me by one of my black wolf ears. "I'm bored and you're not doing anything, so keep me company, hmm?!"

"Ow, ow, ow," I complained having no choice but to crawl over the back of the couch and plop down next to Deidara.

"See, that wasn't so hard, hmm?" Deidara smiled at me totally content with himself. "This is quality bonding time."

My eyes widened at the sound of a woman moaning coming from the movie. I briefly glanced at the TV thinking there was no way they were having sex so soon after kissing for the first time, but they sure as hell were!

I covered my burning face with the sleeve of Deidara's cloak, pointing at the television, "T-turn it off! C'mon that's so weird!"

With wide surprised eyes, he paused the movie, staring at me quizzically. It only took him a mere 4 seconds to put two and two together. "Wait a minute! You're a VIRGIN?!"

I glared at him, holding a finger to my lips, shushing him violently. "Sh--Shut up! You can't just yell those kinds of things out loud like that! What if someone hear--."

"Haha, oh we heard, bitch," Hidan's laugh cut through the room.

I watched in horror as Hidan and Kakuzu entered the room, both dressed in their Akatsuki cloaks. What the hell? I wanted to shrink into a ball, so tiny that I could disappear. My expression blanked and I silently stood up from my seat, turning to leave the room immediately, but Deidara took me by the shoulders and sat me back down.