Chapter 2

Jennie's POV

OH MY GOD ! What did I do ? Omooo. I feel so embarrass 
Lisa might think that...... oh no no no noooo! Wait..... why am I talking o myself anyway ?

Who cares if what she thinks? Pssssssh ! that gay ..

I'M still in Paris. I badly wan to go home but this FASHION SHOW ISN'T DONE YET.
Lisa isn't there anyway. Wait ...... what Jennie ? srsly ? are you crazy ? 

Stop thinking about Lisa. She's enjoying herself without you so should also enjoy yourself .
Aeeeygo ! I'm takin to myself again. Hayyyyyyssss.

But thinking about Lisa called me before she went to the airport makes me feel so special. I'm so touched! 

That Lisa is really obvious. I think she really likes me. Yeaaah ! I know.
She always sends me her kiss and I am always throwing it all away. Hahaha

I like seeing her reaction everytime I am doing it. She's such a baby.
But I accepted her flying kiss once while we were performing yet she didn't saw it because she turned to the audience right away . she thought I might just reject and throw it again haha.
Poooooor Lisa.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing. 

My thoughts of Lisa turned me back to reality when someone called.
Oh it's my Manager. I answered the called right away.

Jennie, go down already, we have to go. He told directly after I answer.
Ne. I answered and hung up .

Before I went downstairs, I updated a post in my IG. I saw some post of lisa, it was two days ago. Hmmm. This girl is really a good dancer.

As I continue watching the video , I saw the girl behind her touched Lisa. Wt ???
I got pissed so I decided to put my phone inside my bag and went downstairs.

Lisa POV

After coupe of hour, I finally arrived. Ugggh.. I feel so tired.
We went to our destination right away. I jump on to my bed and got my phone. I open my instagram. 

Oh Jennie updated some pictures. She's really pretty and those gummy smiles of hers. Haaay. She's such an angle. I'm glad she's enjoying herself there. 

As I was scrolling, one picture caught my eye, 

Jennie holding the arm of the girl I met in here the last time I visit . we even took a photo together. 

The way she holds her is so scary. Hahahah
I decided to call Jennie.

Video Calling
Annyeeeeonggg Unnie  I greeted her with a smile.
Oh what ? she replied. 

Whoa ! you're not in the mood ? I'm just gonna end this. I said in my disappointed tone. 
Tsssss -_- 

Are you mad at me unnie ? I asked. What did I do this time ?

What do you think Lisa ? huh ? She exclaimed and raised her voice at me.

What did I do ? Miaaaanhe Unnie  I apologize even if I didn't know what's wrong.

Tssss. Whatever.. she said like she was not convinced with my cute apology.
Muaaaah muaaaah tssssssup :* I TEASED her and kiss her in the phone.

What are you doing Lisa ? Now she's really angry. I could see it in here face. Ottokeee?
I'm kissig you in the phone . hahaha 

I STILLmanage to smile and act normal though I'm really so nervous right now.
Crazy ! are you gay ? she asked directly !

Im not hahaha

Then why are you acting like this ?
Acting what Unnie ?

Like this ! you're acting like you're so whipped on me ! she shouted on me.

I got speechless. 

Stop that Lisa. I don't like it . she said in her serious tone.

Ha-ha Sorry unnie. I'm just kidding. I just wanna make you smile because you look so upset. I'm just teasing you.

This won't happen again. I'm gonna end this call, im so tired and I wanna sleep. Bye 
I forced to smile and ended the call. I didn't bother to hear her answer.

She doesn't like what I'm doing. She got annoyed. She doesn't like everything about me. 

I knew this will happen. The thought of Jennie doesn't like what im doing makes me cry. It hurts like hell. I'm hurt. She hurt me again. 