Chapter 30 Deep Love 💜

Okay. Okay.. Because i love my readers and they got so affected, i rushly wrote this chapter just for you Babies 😘 Here we gooooo !

Lisa's POV

Who the fuck has sent those photo to her ? 😠 i was so nervous.. It's my fault..

If only i told her the truth.. This wont happen.. 😑

"Get out of my face, i don't wanna see you ."
The moment Jennie said that broke my heart..

I dunno what to do rn.. 😭💔

I just look at her..

Maybe shes doing this because she needs time to think..

So i turned my back on her and decided to go out.. But

Before i reach the door , Jennie talked again.. And said...

That if i step out of this room, we're done .. And now, shw wants me to make a choice..

What ia she up to ? I'm confused..

I stop walking and stood up in front of the door.

I don't understand you anymore Jennie.. You told me you don't wanna see my face so i decided to leave this room to follow what you want but then now you're yelling me that we're done if i leave this room .. Why is it too easy for you to say those words Jennie ? Is breaking up with me is the only solution you have ?

I said srlsy yet softly..

Don't put the issue on me Lisa.. Walking away from me ? Is that all you think of ? Do you think turning your back on me will make everything okay huh ? Is that all you gonna do ?

She ahputwd on me again..

You're the one who told me to do that Jennie, what do you want me to do ? I replied...

My voice raised a Lil... I really don't understand her..

Do i have to tell you what you should do lisa ? Do i have to tell you to be sweet with me to wipe away the pain you've caused ?

She said.. She's crying again.. I feel guilt..

I hurt my princess again . 😭💔

I'm expecting you to do something to get rid of the pain in me but you just walk away and want to leave me here ? She added..

That's when i realized everything..

She just said those for me to do something for her.. I'm so slow and stupid..

I feel so bad that i can't even look at her ..i didn't not respond anymore..

I open the door and went outside..

Jennie's POV

That's it !

We're done 💔

She chose to leave here and went out..

I think i lost all my energy ..

I cried hard 😭😭😭😭😭

Am i not enough to be loved back ?

I'm so broken rn.. 💔

How could she left me so easily ? Am i not worthy ?

Many people hate me, and now the only person i love aside from jisoo and rosé also left me..

What did i do to deserve this ?

Do i really deserve this pain ?

I was busy crying when the door opens.

Otokke ? Who's that ? I immediately wipe my tears and look on to see who entered my room ..

It's her..

Lisa..

I'm confused..

Hey 😊 i went out not because i already chose to leave you , i can't afford to do that .. Why would i do such thing if it'll only kill my heart right ? I love you because i love you.. And i don't see any reason for me to leave.. Im sorry for lying to you, Miyeon just told mW to do so because he said she's gonna meet you guys also..
I went out to get a glass of water for you ..i don't know how to make you feel calm and relax rn coz i know it's my fault.. I'm sorry for making you cry my princess..

She said while standing in front of me holding a glass of water..

I just looked at her..

She then take her steps closer to my place..

She handed me the water ..and so i took it..

I badly need this..

After drinking, i out the glass on the table..

I stood up and face her..

I hug her...

You scared me Lisa, i thought you already left me .. Finally, you take your steps closer to me.. Don't you dare take your steps away from me again arraso ?

I said while crying..

I'm not gonna leave you Jennie.. But ..
Pls tell me what's on you mind co I'm not a mind reader, you know, im just following what you want.. Haha i love you baby..

She said and hugged me so tight..

I laugh. Hahaha .. How could she be a crackhead after what happened... Haha

I love you too lisa... I softly replied..

She held my face..

Can i kiss my Princess ? She ask me..

Of course baby... I close my eyes to show her I'm not showing any protest..

Do you know where i wanna kiss you Jennie ?

She asked me.. I open my eyes and glare at her..

Kiss me now already lisa.. Stop asking..

Hahaha she laughed and ran her face closer to me..

I close my eyes again and feel her lips touched mine ..

An:

Yow yow JenLisa 🌈🌈