Chapter 37 Promises

Lisa's POV

I'm now alone in here.. they left me with their pets..

What took so long for Jennie to go home ? hmmm..

I look at Dalgom and Kuma.. so relax out there huh ? upon looking at them, my naughty sexy pretty brain like me thought of something crazy. Hahahaa

I prepare my camera to record this...
I took and put dalgom on the bed. This puppy's stare on me is quite scary hahahah I wonder why this dog doesn't like me hahahaha

Hey dalgom , im gonna make you look cute okay ? I sad to dalgom hahaha

I put something on his mouth hahaha I cant help but to laugh hard, hahahhaha

Now, I decided to have a walk with daqlgom but this dog is too lazy to wqalk.. hays

I again thought of weird idea..

Dalgom was lying on the floor . I put something on his neck and pull it. Hahahha dalgom barks.

It's okay dalgom, I said haha now I know why this dog hates me so much.. I keep on laughing..

So glad Jisoo unnie's not here. She might kill me for doing this.

After dalgom, I look at kuma. I smiled..

I carry kuma and put on the bed.

Where's your mommy Kuma ? what took her too long ? I ask as I face kuma ..hahha I look like crazy here.
I took hairpins. I decided to play with kuma. I mean im gonna play the looks of kuma hahaha. I didn't record it, jennie might saw it hahaha

I put pins everywhere . kuma looks so funny. Hahaha I keep on laughing when the door suddenly opened. There, I saw my Princess so beautiful with her messy hair.

I smiled at her but her eyes were on kuma. Omygosh..

She then looked at me.. I mean she's glaring at me.. im dead.

I IGNORED HER glared and went to her to give her a hug.

Hehe wht took you so long baby? I miss you .. I said as I walk to her place.
But she didnt pay attention on me, she passed me and went to kuma.

What happened to you Kuma ? omygosh.. you look... ughhh.. Lisaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
She shouted. I got startled.

Uhh-h we're g\just playing jennie... I said nervously..

You mean YOU PLAYED with Kuma.. how could you ruin kuma's look ?
She's mad.. ottokee ?

I'm sorry.. I said and look down.
She ignored me and fixed kuma. I took my leo and went to my bed.
She loves kuma more than me leo.. I talk to leo..
Leo's eyes looks like giving me sympathy . haha I kiss leo.. I took my phone and update my story IG with leo..

You really love me more than anybody else leo huh ? I said loud enough for Jennie to hear.

Jennie's POV

Aish.. that lisa .. how could she do this to Kuma .. tsk.. she pissed me.. I ignored her and fixed kuma.

"You really love me more than anybody else leo huh" lisa said aloud.
Tsk.. she intentionally say it loud for me to hear. I still ignord her. I could feel that she's looking at me. Waiting for my reaction hahaha you wont got me this time lisa..

" if you were human leo, I'll definitely marry you" she said aloud again.
My brow raised. Wtf? She's choosing a cat over me ?
I manage to act unaffected and still ignored her. Im not weak lisa. Haha

" oh leo look! You're future mommy just sent me a msg , oh wait there's more! Tzuyu also sent a msg I wonder whom I'd choose leo" she said loud again.
Wft ! I look at her.. she's already looking at me.

What did you just said ? I ask and glared at lisa ... I stood up and went near to her..

Don't you dare read nor open their msgs lisa , im telling you, im gonna break your long legs! I told and pointed her legs. I look back at her.. she's holding her laughs..

Why are you laughing ? give me your phone ! I said but she handed her phone away from me.

No, you love kuma more thqan me. She said and smirked.
Kuma is a dog for god's sake lisa ! I said srlsy..
I know but im still jealous.. you should love me more than that dog..
Ohmygosh she's like a child..
She doenst have plans to give her phone.

I jump to her to get her phone. we both lay on the bed. She's not giving her phone, really.

I got tired of chasing it. I lay on top of her. I could hear her hearbeat.
I lift my head and look at her. I slowly lean my face to her and kiss her. I close my eyes.
I just place my lips on her lips. We're not moving. She also closed her eyes.
Ive never been so comfortable like this in my whole life. I ended our kiss and look at her.

You wont have Jennie kim on Miyeon and Tzuyu's life . Im the only Jennie kim who loves you lisa. I said srsly.

She hugged me.

I know Jennie, and my heart only beats for Jennie Kim. She whispered sweetly. I smiled..
Now, let me see your phone lisa . I told her.

Hahahahaa, I was just kidding baby, no one sent a msg and im not interested with anyone except from you coz you're the prettiest !
She's so sweet.. I hit her shoulder.

Promise me you wont replace me lisa.. I said straight to her eyes.

No one could ever replace Jennie, I promise. Whatever happens, remember that okay ?
Now promise me Jennie, that you'll just believe in me and trust no one except from me .
She said ..

I promise to trust lisa.. only lisa.. I said srlsy ..
We sealed our promises with a passionate kiss..