Chapter 32

Lisa's POV

I'm so happy for Jennie .. She deserves it 😊 she worked hard for it ..

I could still remember everything, she went through just to perfect her Solo..

I was there when she sleeps in the practice room a short time then practice again ..

I was there when she cried hard because of the hates and criticism she gets from bashers..

I was there to wipe all her tears and now I'm here, all I'll always be here for Jennie..

I'm here to protect her.

Our manager already took an action dealing with the videos telling Jennie being lazy on stage.. How can people be so wreckless w/ their words ? 😏😏

Now, we're finally here, Jisoo , Rose and me are here to show our support to Jennie...

She's now performing.. She's so sexy..

I look at her.. I'm so lucky to have and feel her.. I can't believe we almost do naughthy thing yesterday . my hands are so damn lucky hahahaha

Jennie is now giving her speech upon winning..

After giving her speech, Nayon beside her hugged her.. Okay. They're just friends.. No big deal..

I smiled .. So glad Jennie has still real friends.. Jennie needs that..

We went to the backstage.. I am walking behind rose and jisoo unnie.. Then i saw Tzuyu...

Hey lisa 😊 she smiled at me..

Hey.. I said back and smiled..

Where are you going ? She asked me.

Backstage.. I shortly replied..

Oh, let's go together then.. She said and walk beside me..

I didn't mind her.. I continue walking.

When we're finally there.. Tzuyu hold my arm.. Wth ?

Hey, don't hold me .. I told her..

I'm doing nothing lisa.. I'm just holding you coz u walk too fast.. She widely smiled at me..

Jennie's POV

I am so happy rn... All the hardworks were paid off.

This is the proof that my haters are lesser than those who loves me..

I saw Jisoo and Rose coming ..

Congrats Jendeuk ! Jisoo unnie said and hugged me.. Chaeng did the same thing..

I love my girls...

I wouldn't get this far w/o ur supports.. Thank you..

I said.. I feel like crying..

I notice that lisa isn't here with us..

Oh BTW, where's lisa ? I ask them..

Own, she's just following us earlier.. Idk where she go.. Rose said.. Hmm..

Where did that brat went ?

My eyes travel around and look for lisa..
And ting !

Finally saw her with Tzuyu ..

Why are they together again ? I make face while looking at them..

Jisoo unnie saw it..

What's with that face Jennie ? She asked me and looks at where my eyes landed..

Own, your lili with another girl. Haha you guys are too obvious huh ? She added.. I look at her..

Obvious ? Did they know ? Chaeng also said that to Lisa.. Omygoooood..

Go to Lisa now Jennie before anything happen hahaha..

She said and wink to rose ..

Why are they saying this ?

I acted normal like I'm not bothered with what they say and went to Lisa and tzuyu...

Lisa-yaaaaaa.. I called her.. Their attentiom got caught by me..

Lisa's eye rounded.. I smirked..

Tzuyu smiled at me..

Hey Unnie, congratulations 😊 she said and hugged me..

Thanks tzuyu.. I fake my smile.. Tzuyu went back to lisa's side.. my brow raised..

She doesn't know who she's messing with 😏😏

I called lisa using my hand..

Come here lisa, let's go... I said and called her..

She smiled at me and removed tzuyu's hand around her arm..

She then run to me. That's my lisa..

I smiled at Tzuyu.. Like i won .

We left her there..

I secretly pinch lisa on her side..

Why are you together huh ? I whispered to her..

Ouvh nini, it hurts.. She pouted...

She saw me while im walking through the backstage.. She seems not to get over me.. She added..

Tskk.. Dont go any fat from me you chic magnet..

I told her..

Haha. Yes baby.. She said and put her arm on my shoulder..

I just have the cutest and sexiest girl in the world.. She whispered to me.. It made me smile..

Don't be too touchy lisa..camera is everywhere.. We might get caught..

I tokd her.. Hhaha

Ow i forgot haha. Okay okay, lets gooo then.. She said and hold my hand..

I just told her not tp be too obvious and now she's holding my hand. Tsk this brat 😁😍

I just smiled and didnt show any protest with what she's doing.. At least , i can assure that she won't be steal with me coz she's holding me so tight 😍😁🌈

An:

Yow Yow JenLisa..

It's been a while..
Here's another chapter babies 😁😁