Chapter 39 stay away

Jennie's POV

Im so greatful tonight. im delivering my speech, i feel Mino getting close to me. omygosh. he used to be my crush. he's just too funny that i cant help but to laugh everytime. I pretend to ignore him until i finish.
i look at him and smile.. He did the same ..

He's so near to me. What's with him? I laugh so hard when he delivered his speech through rap. Hahaha He's really funny..

I caught him a lot of times looking at me. Omygooosh. We both smiled at each other.. After the event we both bid goodbye to each other..

I immediately went to Jisoo and rosé spot..

Jendeuk ! Congraaaaaaats.. Waaa im so proud of you .. H
Jisoo exclaimed happily and hugged me.

Thank you unnie 😊 i hugged her too.
You deserve that Jennie.. Congratssss. Rosé hugged me also..

Jennie, that mino was so closed to you earlier.. Was he your crush ? Yieeee.. Jisoo teased me.

I don't know what's with him unnie.. I said shyly..

Oww, that's why Lisa already left and go to the car? Now iknow hahaha .. Rosé said and laugh..

That's when i realized everything.. Omygoooosh. I promised not to get close with any guy tonight.. Lisaaaaa 😭😭

Hahaha, she left after you and mino delivered speech.. Haha should we go home now ? Jisoo unnie ask.

I'm so nervous.. I just nod my head .. We walk to the car..

When the car was opened. I look for Lisa and saw her sitting there..
She looks so serious.. I gulped.. Omygood. What have i done ?

She look at us.. Her cold stare..

I went inside and sat beside her..

I hold her hand tightly but she didn't held my hand back.. She's looking at the window..

She took her hand and hold her phone.. I just looked at her.. She's so cold..

Hey Lisa, aren't you gonna congratulate me ? I ask and called her but she seemed to hear nothing..

I hold her face and kiss her cheek but still no reaction..
I frowned and just lean my head on her shoulder..

Lisa ? What's with that face ? Haha .. Rose teasing lisa..

I'm not in the mood chaeyoung.. Lisa replied srsly..

Ow haha sorry sorry.. Rosé replied. They both laugh at the back.. Lisa didn't mind them ..
She was busy with her phone..

I look at what she's doing.. I look at her phone..

Lots of girls and boy are messaging her.. Tsssk.

She ignored me the whole time til we reach home..Hays..

Jisoo and Rose went out, i followed them and waited for Lisa to come out..

When she step out of the car , she just passed me and went inside..

All i did was to look at her back.. It's my fault..

I followed her.. She's sitting at the couch.. I sat beside her..

Lisa.. I poke her but she still ignored me..

Hey, what's the problem ? I ask sadly..

She looked at me.. Coldly..

Stay away from me .. She said straight to my eyes..

My eyes rounded.. I was shocked with what she uttered..

No, why are you mad huh ? I ask firmly but i honest want to cry..

I'm not mad, i just don't like you getting close to me.. She said coldly..

My tears raced on my face..

Did you hear what you're saying to me lisa ? My voice cracked.. Why is she hurting me like this ? 😭😭

Of course Jennie, I'm not deaf.. If you wanna get close with someone, why don't you go to Mini ? No one cares after all. I don't even care.. She said and smirked..

So you're jealous with him ? Huh? You're hurting me like this because of your baseless jealousy ? I can't believe you lisa .. I said and wiped my tears..

Baseless ? Wae ? Aren't you enjoying right there with him? Aren't you happy with his fucking humor out there ? It's okay, you know all i want is to sew you happy.. So stop crying in front of me.. I don't like it..

Lisa said and stood up.. She went to the door. She's leaving again ? Huh!

Where are you going ? I ask loudly..

Lisa's POV

Where are you going ? Jennie shouted.. I was startled.. And now she's the one who's mad in here ? Tssss..

Go to my room and don't you dare step out of that fucking door Lisa.. She's threatening me again..

I feel so nervous so sudden.. Damn.. Jennie, why do you always makes me weak ..

I turned around and take my self to her room..

I could feel that she's following me.

I went inside.. Jennie closed the door.

I removed my shoes and went to the bathroom to take a shower.. I need yo relax my mind .. I also change my clothes inside..

I went out and look for Jennie.. I found her sitting on the floor, crying..

My heart breaks as i hear her sobbing..

An:

Yow yow JenLisa.. 

Anyways, for those grammar nazi out there, if you don't like typos , dont read my story, -_- in the first place ,i already informed you that im not a good writer, so expect for typos and semantically /syntactically wrong .. WE'RE NOT PERFECT.