Chapter 46 New Year (2019)

Lisa's POV

So, where are you gonna spend your new year love ? Jennie asks me as she's busy fixing her things.

Hmm. Here.. Alone.. Can't I come with you baby ? I ask her .

Jennie stop what she's doing to face me.

Lisa, you know you can't. My family's there. You know my dad. I don't want them to find out what's going on about us.

Jennie said srsly .

She's always like this.

Why not ? I mean, look, we're very open and welcome to my family Jennie. Don't you think it's quiet unfair for my side.

I told her and turned my back . I pretend to be busy with my phone.

I'm hurt.

I can't still grasps why it has to be this way ..

Lisa.. Hey.. I heard Jennie's steps. She's approaching on my place.

I don't like this either Lisa. But for now, I can't do anything about this. Please understand. Korea is very different from Thailand. My dad will surely do everything to separate us if he knew about us. Do you understand Lisa ?

She said as she cupped my face.

I smiled sadly and nodded my head..

I hope someday, you could be brave for our love Jennie. I'll wait for that okay ? I love you .

I said and kissed her forehead.

I do love her. And she also love me as well.

I think it's not just the perfect time for us to love freely without approval from the world.

Kookie Lisa I'm going now, you okay in here ? Jisoo unnie ask me.

I smiled and showed her my hyper side for her not to worry. She's really my Unnie.

Ne unnie 😊 Go ahead . enjoy your free time with your family okay ? I'll be okay in here in fact I'm used to this setup haha.

Hays this kid.. Okay. Call me if you got a problem okay .. I'll be going now bye..

Jisoo unnie hugged me and bid goodbye.

I watch her until she entered the car..

What about chaeng ? Maybe she's not going home..

I rushly went to Cheng's room .

Chipmunk! I yelled as I enter her room.

My smile faded as I saw Rosé already prepared her things and just fixing herself.

She's going home too.

What is it Limario ?

Rosé ask without throwing a glance on me.

Nothing Rosé. I thought you're not going home . I said and sat on her bed.

Ow. I'm going home Lisa. They're expecting me there. What about you ?

Rosés voice sounds sad. She's really my best friend.

Ah. No I'm not going home. But I'm okay in here . you know haha. I'm used to this .

I said while smiling widely trying to convince her ..

Why don't you come with Jennie then ?

Rosé asks seriously.

As much as I wanted to Rosé, but I can't. Jennie didn't like the idea and I understand her . it's okay ..

I said and patted Rosé s shoulder..