chapter 42

Jennie's POV

I'm so nervous rn.. 😭

I told rosé to do everything for lisa not to come tonight.. I havent told her yet so i guess it's better of she wouldn't come ..

My heart skip a beat when Lisa called rose.. Im glad she convinced her not to come tonight..

As what Mr.Yang had ordered, i got closed with Mino .. Hays.. This is insane..

This guy is really flirting on me.. What's with him ? He knows that dating is banned on us.. Ottoke?

Im just smiling at him everytime.. Awkward..

When i got off the stage, i sighed in relief.. I'm done with him.. But Mr. Yang went on me and told me to take a photo with Mino and post it on my IG story ..

My eyes rounded..

I thought in done pretending with him .. Ohmygoooood. I'm so dead.. Lisaaaaaaaa 😭😭😭

Mino went on my side..

Hey Jennie, you look so pretty tonight.. He said while smiling .. I smiled awkwardly..

He-he thanks.. Ow lets take a photo.. Rosé, pls take us a picture .. I told rosé and handed her my phone..

Rose's looking at me like " wtf is this unnie ?" But she smiled.. It's fake tho..

After it, i immediately excuse myself to get away with Mino..

I went to Jisoo unnie and Rose's place..

They're looking at me like I'm a criminal..

W-whaat guys ? I ask nervously..

What's this Jennie ? Lisa might saw this.. Are u even thinking ? Omygoood. .. Jisoo unnie exclaimed..

Gossssh! Lisa's online.. Rosé said worriedly..

Ottoke ? In nervous..

Mr. Yang told me to do that.. It's nothing.. In just gonna say sorry to her later .. I said slowly ..

What? Why would he do that ? Jisoo asked..
And what say sorry Jennie ? It is that easy to you to say that without even considering what Lisa's feeling rn ? She added ..

He has his reasons unnie.. I just followed him.. I didn't have a choice.. I said and look down..

Srsly Jennie ? I can't believe you ! I hope you know that there are millions of pretty girls out there willingly waiting to marry your lisa .. You always have a choice but you choose to hurt her .. Let's go now.. Lisa's waiting there.. With a broken heart.. She said and leave .. She's mad .. Rosé tap my shoulder and followed her ..

I know.. What she said slapped me.. She's right.. I followed them ...

While in the car, i called lisa but she's not answering.. Lisaaaaaaaa 😭

The moment the car stop outside our house, i rushly step out and went inside..

I saw lisa at the couch .. With a beer in her hand.. Omygoood. My heart pounded..

I run to her place..

I stood up in front of her .. She's drunk.. She looked at me..
A tear fell from her eye.. I'm crying too.. I hugged her so tight..

She didn't hug me back..

Why are you here ? She ask coldly. I didn't respond.. She's just drunk..

Do you really like him that much Jennie ? What... What about me ? She sniffed..

No Lisa.. It's not like that .. I'm sorry.. Mr. Yang told me to do so .. I didn't have a choice .. I explained and wiped her tears..

She remove my hands and smiled sadly..

She then look straight into my eyes..

From now on, stay away from me Jennie.. She said and drink another beer..

In shocked.. No.. She's just drunk that's why she said that..

No.. Stop drinking lisa.. You're drunk.. I said and tried to get the beer out of her hand..

Can't you understand ? Stay away from me ! Her voice raised .. She's mad.. I cry and look down..

This relationship is toxic.. She added..

I look at her ..

Can't you understand too ? I told you it's not my intention to post it and have a picture with him .. I didn't have a choice Lisa.. My voice also raised..

She smiled... Bitterly..

You did have a choice Jennie .. You CHOOSE TO HURT ME ..

No, that's not true.. Mr. Yang told me to do that to divert the attention of fans to us coz he's cleaning the rumors about me.. Pls understand lisa. Pls... I said while crying..

And you believed him ? Do you think I'm not protecting you ? Jennie, i already clean up that mess! And you know what's my prize ? I have to transfer room and stay away from you .. Mr Yang us fucking demon. Ha-ha .. And not just that ! He let me choose between YOU and YOUR DREAM ..Do you kbow how hard it is for me ? Of course no, right ? Haha but i ... Choose .. Your dream.. She said and look at me..

Omygod. I can't think properly.. I dunno what to say .. All this time she's been carrying that burden because of me ? I cry..
Jisoo unnie is right .., im so lucky.. Lisa did everything for me i feel so bad..

Wait.. Are you saying that he knew about us lisa ? I ask slowly..

Idk. Maybe? Maybe not ? Ha-ha. Let's just end this Jennie .. She said and finish her beer.

I hugged her while crying..

Go to sleep lisa.. You're just drunk.. I said and lay her in the couch..

I was startled when she pulled and kissed me..

She's kissing me rushly..

I just cry as i let her ..

Lisa stop and look at me.. Her hands were on my boobs..

She wiped my tears and give me a peck on my lips..

Saranghae.. She whispered and fell asleep..

I fix myself and went up to get a blanket for Lisa..

I covered it to her cpz it's too cold..

I kiss her cheek .. I smiled sadly..

I hope youre just drunk and you didnt mean what you said lisa.. Im sorry . i love yoo too..

I lean my head on her chest .. I wanna sleep here with her .

An;

Yow Yow JenLisa..