Chapter 17 Jennie's love

Jennie's Pov

The moment Lisa let go of me and turned her back my tears race down . she's giving up on me.

I watch her lying in her bed.

That's it ? are you not gonna hear my side ? huh? Lisa ? I said . my voice cracked.
She ddnt reply. I went to her bed...

Hey lisa, talk to me... I shrug her shoulders but still no response.

I hug her. The thought of lisa giving up on me makes me weak.
I don't want this to happen. I didn't expect this to happen.

' im sorry for beng such a coward lisa, I know, all I did was to hurt but it's nt my ntentioon. You saw what V did to me right ? it's not what you think. I didn't know that he would kissed me. I didn't go out with him. I just met him in the hallway and he offered to bring me home.

I said and explain slowly while crying.

I never let anyone kiss me except from you Lisa. Im so sorry for hurting you but now, I am brave enough to say that Iloveyou Lisa .. I whispered. But she didn't reply. I cupped her face.

Hey look at me.

I said and she opened her eyes. I smiled at her with her tears in my eyes.

Saranghae lisa-oppa. Please stay. I said in the most sincere way.

She look at me. She's staring at me.

Can I trust those words again Jennie ? she ask srsly.

Look, I know I wasnt brave enough the last time but Imeant what I said, please believe me lisa. I said and hug her.

Im sorry Jennie but I doubt. Im so hurt rn that I can't be happy with your words.

She said coldly. I didn't reply. I hug her tightly. She has a point. I cry.

But, I know for sure that I still love you Jennie, I have proved it to you a million times and I think it's ur time to prove your love to me . she added.

I remove my arm around her and face her. I smiled at her happily.

I will baby. ;)

I cupped her face. I slowly lean my face to her and kiss her.

wE both close our eyes. Her hands went around my waist and pulled me closer to her. We kissed passionately.

She kissed my nose, cheeks then back to my lips. I love this girl so much. I let her kiss me.

I also kiss her cheek then my lips went on her neck. I smirked with my naughty idea.
I bit her neck and leavean hickey on it. Then I smiled at her. She was shocked hahaah.

Lisa's POV

Jennie's lips went on my neck.
Ohgod.

But wht shocked me was when I know she that she left a kiss mark there. Ottoke ?

how can I hide this tomorrow?

I saw her smling, widely.

What did yu do Jennie ? I pout and ask her.

I leave a proof there that you're mine and it's my love for you. She replied.
I laugh.

Haha. You're so naughty Jennie. I said and hug her.

Are you convince now ? she ask. I know she's smiling.

Not yet baby, too early for that. I said and teased her. Hahah

It's okay. I'll prove to you everyday how much I love you lisa.

She said and hug me tightly . I just smiled.

Im so happy rn. I know she's sincere with her words but I don't want to look easy and weak in front of her.

She sleep on my bed and hug me the whole night.

It's late when I woke up and someone's looking at me.
Ohhh it's Jennie.

Good morning Lisa. She said happily.

Good morning yeobooo. I replied.. she blushed.

She really likes it when I call her that way. Hahah

Get up and take a shower already . we have our rehearsal today. She said and stood up.

Ani. Where's my god morning kiss ? I pout and ask her haha

w-hat ? get up there lisa.

She said uncomfortably. Haha
I thought you said you love me. I act sad. Hahaha

She lean closer to me and kiss me.

It's just a smack but it made my day already haha

so this's how Jennie love someone huh... so sweet.

Saranghae lisa, now get up and tak e a shower. She said softly. I culdnt help my self but to hug her, tightly.

Im so blessed today, let's go. I shouted and went to the bathroom happily.
After we do all our morning routine we rush to the car. It's gonna be a long day.
I sat next to windon and jennie followed and sat beside me. Jisoo and chaeng were sitting behind us.
I'm still sleepy. Jennie whispered and lean her head on my shoulder. I smiled. I took my earphone and put it on my ear and in hers. I wrap my arm around her shoulder for her to feel comfortable while sleeping.
After a couple of minute , we arrived to the studio. But jennie is stll asleep. I let chaeng and Jisoo to go inside and wake Jennie up. But she seemed so asleep.
I kissed her cheek. I kissed her forehead but she's stillasleep.. ottoke? I sloly kiss her lips. It's so sweet and soft.
Didn't she sleep last night ?

The thought of what happened last night made me rmember that she put a mark on my neck. Im so glad I have this long hair hahaha
I watch jennie and thought of naughty idea.

I slowly lean my face to her neck and put also a kiss mark there haha now we're even.
After what I did, she as awake and held her neck.

Ohmygod lisa! wHat did you do? They might see this. She said and took a mirror.

I did everything to wake you up. Hahahah
I said while laughing.
Let's go inside. I added but she pulled me back.

Lt me kiss you first, I cant kiss you there, there are lots of people. She smirked and kissed me.
Our kiss lasted for 2 minutes.... My nini is so naughty. Haha
E went inside together. We went to Jsoo and chaeng's place. Why are they looking at me ? I smiled at them.
Lisa-yaaaah ? jisoo called me.
Yes unnie? I asked.

Did you kissed someone ? ur lipstick looks messed up. She sad srsly. My eyes rounded. Chaeng also look at me then to Jennie. I saw jennie smirked. She knew it was a messed. She got me again.
w-what? I kiss no one unnie. Haha I said and hug her then wipe my lips. Omygod.

Good morning girls. Our manager came and greetd us. wE bowed and do the same.
After it e prepare for our practice..

JENNIE'S POV
I ant to laugh rn. Hahahhaa
I know her lipstick was a mess and now her reaction was priceless hahaha.
I saw lisa preparing for our practice and took a photo of her. I posted it on my IG story. I put 'go lisa go lisa go lisa' on it.
I look at her then she winked at me. Omygosh hahahai throw her lots of kisses. Hahahah we're flirting infront of them .