Chapter 13 Halloween 💜

Jennie's POV

It's been 2 weeks. Lisa and 1 aren't still good. 😞

Remember when Jisoo and chaeng had their VLive and we're not around and the blinks were asking Jisoo where's JenLisa. Hays. Even blinks misses us. I miss the old us.

I open my IG and saw lots of comment from Blinks. They keep looking for JenLisa.
I love Blinks so I'll talk to Lisa later.

Meanwhile...

I saw Lisa sitting on the couch. I sat beside her.

Uh Lisa? I speak and caught her attention..

Waeyo ? She ask while looking at me. She looks surprise.

Ahh. Can we take photo together ? I ask firmly.

W-what? Why do you want us to have a photo together ? She asked.

I could tell that she's imagining things rn. Haha tsk Lisa.

It's for Blinks. Stop imagining things. I said plainly. I really want to laugh rn upon seeing her reaction 😂😂

Really ? She said and smiled.

Of course! Why would i want to take a photo w/ you ? Idiot.
I said and sound irritated.

Haha. Okay . let's do it .

She wrapped her arm around my shoulder. I was startled and feel uncomfortable so i remove it. PSH. Perv!

After taking a photo together, i post it on my IG story and put "for blink" on it.

Ismiled upon seeing our photo together..

Lisa was busy with her phone and ignored my presence.. 😞
So i went to my/our room.

I'm just gonna sleep . i feel so tired. I've invested too much effort to have guts in approaching Lisa. Hays.
I did it only for blinks but it turned out to be me who was benificial after all. Haha but, srsly, i missed Lisa.
But Lisa is busy with someone new and im now nothing to her. 😞😞.

Lisa's POV

Woah 😱 what just happened ?

After weeks, she finally talk to me. She even ask for a photo of us together though she said it's for blinks but I'm still happy.

I couldn't contain my smile the moment i wrapped my arm around her shoulders and saw how it affects her. Hahaha she's mean to me but i know, what I've done flattered her.

After we took a photo, i ignored her and pretend to be busy with my phone.

I saw her IG story. Hmmm. She even wrote "for blink" huh? Haha

Halloween feels like Valentines day for me . 😂😂

Jennie stood up and went to our room without talking to me.
My eyes followed her until she's finally upstairs.

Maybe she left because i ignored her. I smirked. 😏

After an hour. I also went to our room.

I open the door and saw Jennie sleeping peacefully.😍

I went to her bed. I stared on her face. I miss doing this.

"You're still so beautiful Jennie 😊 even if you played and turned me down, i still like you a lot. Why did you hurt me Jennie ? " i said softly and touch her face.
She's sound asleep.

"I hope that you can also be brave for me Jennie, i hope that it'll happen while i still love you this much. I don't want to throw away my love for because until now, you're still more than enough for me"

A tear fell from my eyes upon saying those words. I'm talking to someone who's deeply asleep haha. I wipe my tears and look at her again.

My eyes travelled from her eyes, nose and to her lips. God. I want to kiss her.

I slowly lean my face to her and kiss her.it's still as soft like the first time.

Saranghae Jennie. Though you hear me not. Pls love me while i still love you. I will forget what you've did to me . everything. Just tell me that you love me.

I said and go to my bed.

I smiled with the thought of how Jennie makes me weak every single time 😊😍