Chapter 36 Suddenly

Lisa's POV

After the event, our manager congratulate us. We're all happy..

I was busy with my phone while waiting for Jennie when Mr. Yang talked to me.. I'm alone in here.. Jennie's changed her clothes..

Lisa? I wanna talk to you. He said..

I got nervous but I manage to act normal..

After we talk . I go back to the dressing room.

Lisa? Where have you been ? I've been looking for you. Jennie said.. I smiled sadly..

I just walk around Here baby. I said and hugged her like it's the last time..

Lisa, I can't breathe. Are you okay ? She asked me.. She looks worried..

Ne baby, I'm just tired. Let's go home. I replied.. I feel like I lost all my energy..

Okay baby, let's go. Jennie said and held my hand.

While we're in the Car.. I lean my head in Jennie's shoulder and held her hand.

I love you Jennie. U whispered..

I know Lisa, I love you more.. She replied while patting my shoulder..

Why do I feel Luke you're sad Lisa ? Jennie asked..
Im not baby, really, Im just tired.. Don't worry okay ? I told her to ease her worries.. She just nod her head.

Chaeng ! I called rosé. She's sitting behind us..

Yes Lisa ? Rose asked..

Let's change room just for tonight.. I said to her. .
Of course Lisa.. No worries.. Rosé said. I'm so glad to have this chipmunk..

When we arrived.. I hug Jennie form the back while we're walking.. We went straight to our room.

Jennie's POV

There's something wrong with Lisa.. Idk.. But I just feel like she's sad. She's so clingy to me so sudden and now Shell be sleeping in my room..

She's hugging me from the back while we're walking. She did that until we reached our room..

Lisa? Let's just change clothes for us to sleep okay ? I said and removed her arm around me. She pout..

I'm so lazy to change my clothes nini, let's just sleep .. She said and jump to my bed..

No Lisa, change your clothes for you to sleep comfortably.. I said and went to the closet. I look for shirt and pajamas she might wear..

Here Lisa, get up and change your clothes.. I said and put it beside her..

I don't want to baby, she stubbornly replied.

I started to remove my shirt . I'm not facing her side okay ?

Don't look Lisa okay ? I told her and took my shirt..

Why not baby? I've already touched that .. She said.. My face heat up..

Shut up Lisa.. Change your clothes now ! I said.. I feel uncomfortable..

After I put my shirt up, I feel Lisa hugging me again.

You smell so good Jennie.. She said . she's smelling my neck..

Did you change your clothes Lisa ? I ask to change the topic..

Yes baby.. She replied..
Really ? So fast ah !

Okay, let's sleep now.. I said and grab her hand but she pull me back and hold my waist..

I was startled.. She's looking at me intently..

I could feel her eyes on my lips.. She gulped..

She then kissed me.. She's kissing me softly..

I respond to it and I feel like she's being so hot.. Her kiss became aggressive..

She brought me to the bed.. She's in top me..

But she look at me and said.. " okay let's sleep baby"

What was that ? Wtf !
She lay beside me and hug me.. ..

Jennie ? She whisperd..

You know that I'll do anything to make you happy right ? She added.

Yes Lisa , I know.. Why ? I ask her.

Nothing.. I'm just making sure you know that I love you so much . ahehe. She said..
.I know she's sad..

Why are you sad Lisa ? Pls tell me.. What's your problem ! I slowly ask. I'm really worried..

Intbnot sad baby, I'll just be sad if I'm gonna leave you okay ! She sincerely said. I could see that she's holding her tears..

I'm always here for you Lisa.. Tell me if you have a problem okay ? I cupped her face..

Nothing baby, do you want a glass of milk ! I'll get it for you .. She said sweetly..

No need baby, I can sleep well now that you're here beside me. I showed her my sweetest smiled..

She smiled back but I know it isn't real..

She hugged me..

Good night baby, Lisa said and give me a peck on my lips ..

She then closed her eyes..

Good night Lisa, I love you more.. I whispered and hugged her..

Why is she like this so sudden ? I feel like she's gonna be away from me 😞😞

An:

Yow yow JenLisa 🌈🌈