Chapter 43

Lisa's POV

I woke when i felt like my head is breaking.. It hurts so bad man !

I run to the toilet.. My tummy hurts also.. Im dying
I went out and saw Jennie worriedly staring at me.. I just look at her.

Hey, are you okay ? She ask me..

In my mind, why do people keep asking what's obvious ? Tsk.

I just nod my head and passed her.. I went to my bed.. Where's Jisoo Unnie ? Hmm. I lay on my bed and close my eyes .
My head really hurts so bad.. Agggh..

I should have not drink too much..

Lisa , i prepared a soup for you, it'll ease the pain in your head and tummy.. Youre having hang over. You shouldn't drink again.. Tsk. Get up.. Jennie said..

I got startled.. How come she came in to my room out of a sudden ? She's a spy.. Really..

I open my eyes and look at her. No thank you . this pain is nothing.. I said coldly..
This pain is nothing from what she caused. I added on my mind..

I know you're mad at me could you just pls set aside that for now and eat this .. Jennie insisted.. She sounds pissed..

Who said I'm mad ? Why would i be mad ? I ask sarcastically..

You're mad.. She said again..

I'm not.. Pls leave, im gonna sleep. I told her but she just smiled at me..

Why does she have to be so pretty with that smile ? Tsk

You're mad because you love me .. She said sweetly..

She put the soup at the table and sit beside me.. She lean closer to me ..

She's staring at me intently.. I gulp.. I look at her lips.. I want to kiss them.. Damn ! She's 5 inches away from me.. I closed my eyes when she was about to kiss me.. 1-2-3-4-5-6---- Where's my kiss ?

I open my eyes and saw Jennie smirking .. I look away.. I feel so embarrass..

Jennie rushly hold my hand and pull me.. Okay, you're finally up, now , I'll feed you .. She said and took the soup..

Say 'ah' baby.. She said like im a child who can't eat without mom..

No, i won't eat that. I said firmly..

She glared at me. You'll eat this or you'll eat this ?
She let me choose.. Waiiiiit.. Was it the same ?
What kind of question is that ? Tsss. Give me that.. I can feed my self alone. I can take care of myself. You may now leave . you're disturbing me. I said coldly..

Stop treating me like this Lisa.. She said and look to the side..

She then smiled.. What's with her ? Is she crazy .. ?

I look at where her eyes stuck on.. Fuck.. She's looking at my gift for her.. Why did i put it there ?

Why are you smiling ? That's not for you . stop assuming things.. I said ..

She look at me..

Really ? So you have another girl now huh Lisa ? She's angry..

I wanna laugh rn..

No one.. Well actually. I'm Stilll thinking whom I'd date.. They're all gorgeous.. I said and started to eat..

I got startled when she hit the table really hard using her hands.. I look at her nervously..

What did you say ? She ask while glaring at me.. She's so scary.

I look down and didn't respond anymore..

Do you really want us to be like this huh Lisa ? She ask me.

I smirked. It's me again.

YOU started this Jennie. Stop putting the blame on me. I told her and finish the soup.

I know and I'm sorry.. I'm tryin to make it up to you coz i fucking love you.. She sniffed..

She's crying again.. She's good in it..

Do you want to end this ? Answer me.. She added..

I don't know what to say . i know i love her so much but i can't even tell it to her rn.. My pride is more dominant this time..

Silence means yes or no ? Tsk.. Too hard to decide ? I'm giving you this day to think. Whatever it is, just tell me.. She said and went out.

. My eyes followed her until she finally step out of the door.

Jennie's POV

I know it's my fault but I've never thought of dating anyone .. She's so unfair.

How could she do this to me ? I went to my room and cry..

This relationship is on her will. Whatever her decision is, even if it'll hurt me , I'd respect it..

Im giving her a day to decide and to think .. I took my phone ..

Ive gotta see those girls whose flirting with Lisa.. Ohmy fucking god..

They're really gorgeous

I smiled bitterly..

You have a lot of choices lisaaaa. You shpuld choose wisely..

I put my phone down and took a shower.

After taking a bath, i went down and stay at the couch..

I was surprised when i saw Lisa well dressed up ..

Where is she going ?

Was her head aches a while ago ? Tsss.

She passed my place.. I didnt even bother to ask her..

Do what you want Lisa..

I glance at her before she finally went out..

I took my phone and texted her.. "Take care, go home safe later.". I sent it to her.

Did she already make her decision . hmm

An: yow yow JenLisa..