Chapter 14 Dream about you

Jennie's POV

I was sleeping when Lisa appeared in my dream.

She's telling me that she still love me then kissed me after .

I woke up and really, it is just a dream 😞

My eyes landed to her bed. Lisa's there, deeply asleep.

I went to her bed and looked at her.

This is the only time i can do this. I can stare and hold her. The only time where she's asleep.

Though yo see me not rn Lisa , I'm happy that at least rn, i could really show what you really mean to me.

I sat on her bed.. I smiled and held her hand. I miss doing this Lisa. I missed those times where i can hold/hug u whenever i want to. I could be as possessive as hell when it comes to you.

I thought I'm not dreaming earlier Lisa, i thought it's true that you still love me, but yeah. It's just a dream. I smiled bitterly..

I lay beside her and hug from the back.
A tear fell from my eyes as i felt her warm. 😭
Hugging her still feel as safe as the first time. But i was startled when Lisa move and face me. She pulled me closer to her.

"I miss you ---- saranghae" she said.

She's still asleep . thank God.. I look at her.

Is it me you're missing Lisa or her ? I ask softly.
I know she wouldn't respond. I keep on staring at her. She's really a living Barbie.
She has this masculine charms that can sweep off girls feet.Her swag can bend straight girls and her Kindness is one of the factors why girls screaming their lungs out saying 'Marry me Lisa-oppa'. Tssk. Chic magnet

I couldn't help myself anymore. I can only do this while she's asleep.

I lean my face to her and kiss her lips. I close my eyes , feeling every second of our kiss. And now, I'm crying while kissing her. If only i could be brave enough for my love for you Lisa. 😭

I slowly move my face away from her. I hug her once again. 5 minutes. Just 5 minutes. Let me do this. At least, by just temporary moment i felt that you are just mine Lisa 😍😊

I slowly remove Lisa's arm around me and stood up. I look at her one last time before i went to my bed. It's 2 am already.

Lisa's POV

It's still 5 am when i woke up. I felt weird. I dreamed about Jennie last night.

She's crying while she hugged me. She told me everything i wanna her from her. She's afraid. It's her reason for turning me down. She even kissed me. It feels real the moment her lips touched mine. But sadly, it's just a dream 😞😞

I stood up and fix all the mess on my bed. I was about to go out when my eyes caughty Jennie on the other side. I smiled. Sleepyhead 😍

I went to her side and bend my knee to level my face to her. It's 5 inches away from her.

'Good morning gorgeous 😊. You know what? I've dreamed about you last night. You were being possessive there like you don't want to share me with anyone else. Haha but yeah, it's just a dream. 😞 ..

I said ,close enough for Jennie to her it. But she's asleep haha .
I'll steal a kiss again. I smirked with my naughty idea. 😏😁

I lean my face to her and kiss her. This will surely made my day hahaha.

I was about to move my face away from her when she held my head closer to her again.

She's kissing me rn.

She's kissing me softly and passionately.

I closed my eyes and respond to her kisses.

We parted our lips , breathlessly.
I look at her. She's smiling.ohmygod.
I feel so embarrass rn. She caught me.

"Next time, tell me if you want to kiss me , i wonder last night if i was just dreaming or you really kissed me huh? " she said..
Now she's teasing me. I feel so hot.
I just wanna vanished rn. 😭😭

Ha-ha it's just a g-goood m-morning kiss for my unnie 😊.. I said awkwardly.

Good morning kiss ? On my lips ? That's so perv of you Lisa. She smirked.

Wft!

W-whaaat? Whatever Jennie. Stop teasing me. I said and stood up.

I saw her smiling. How can i be mad with this cutie ? I look at her.

Good luck on your Solo album Jennie 😊 i know you can make it. Don't be so tired, you might get sick. Eat well and rest. I said and smiled at her. She just stared at me.

I turned my back on her and went to the door. I open the door and said.....

Always remember that I'm still here for you whenever upu need me. I'm still you're friend Jennie. I'll always support your happiness.

I close the door and went downstairs..