Chapter 38 Mino

Lisa's POV  

  We're now here at the studio. Jennie will be rehearsing today.

She'll gonna perform later.
Rosé, jisoo and me are here to cheer and support her.

Gooooo Jennie.. Rose shouted..
Jennie click click click.. Jisoo unnie did the same..
Of course, i won't be thrown away with things like this 😂

Jennnnieeee, you're the prettiest .. I shouted and cheer her 😍 hahaha we all laugh..

Lisaaaa-yaaa , you're sitting like a man . Rosé poke and told me.

I'll sit as gay as i please Chipmunk.. I replied and focus again on Jennie..

Shes so sexy and hot 😍💕

Rosé, Lisa's sitting like she has the biggest dick in Kpop world hahahaha . Jisoo unnie told to Rosé.. They both laugh..

Omygooosh watch your words unnie. Hahaha but you got a point hahaha Rose said while laughing.

Stop minding how i sit okay ? Hahaha .. Stop laughing you chipmunk . i said srsly but i really wanna laugh too.

They look at each other and their brows were talking.. Tsk tsk 😂

I focus my eyes on Jennie. She's sweating.. It made her look ever hotter..
Oh baby 😍

Her eyes caught me .. She smiled and wink at me. Tsk.. It burned my face..
I smiled at her and cheer her until she finished rehearsing..

She went back to our place.. I took a towel to wipe her sweats..
Okay. I know in too sweet hahaha

Lisa.. You're being too obvious again.. Rosé whispered..

I immediately act normal and stay my ass away from Jennie..

Okay girls, go home for now and take arrest, Jennie, prepare yourself for tonight , I'll be going now..
Mr. Yang said and left..

I fix Jennie's things and carry it.. We went to our car to go home..

Jennie's POV

I feel no tired at all because of the undying supports of my girls especially Lisa .. She's so funny , when she shouted that i am the prettiest.. Hahaha

We went straight to our rooms when we arrived.. Lisa carried all my things.. She put it on my bed..

Thank you lisa.. I said and hugged her..

For what Jennie ? She asked..

For everything.. You're very supportive to me.. I said sincerely.

Oh, haha, I'll do every for you baby, tonight, I'll be you're number 1 fan again haha.. She exclaimed happily..

You always makes me happy lisa.. I said and touched her face.. She hold my hand..

Jennie, i know you'll be very beautiful tonight, pls stay away from guys okay ? She worriedly told me.. My possessive lisa 😍💕

Yes Lisa.. You're more handsome than those guys so better not to worry okay ? I love you.. I said and give her a peck on her cheeks..

She held my waist and pulled me closer to her.

What did i do to deserve you Jennie ? I love you too. She said and kissed me..

Okay baby, lets take a rest first.. She said and went to the bed..

Let's sleep baby, come here. Lisa said..

Okay, just a minute lisa.. I sit and sat on the bed to remove my shoes but lisa did it for me.. I smiled.. She's treating me like a princess.. How sweet 💓

Okay done, sleep now baby.. She said and kissed my forehead .

We both lay in bed and sleep.

Lisa's POV

I can't help but to smile proudly as I'm watching Jennie slaying here on stage..

She's fuckin perfect..

I look at the audience and saw how they appreciate my girl.. For your eyes only people, she's already mine..

After the performance, everyone was on the stage, they'll be giving their speech.

I smile as iwatch Jennie delivering her speech but this Mini caught my eyes.. Is he trying to flirt with Jennie in front of me ? Wtf ! He's getting near to Jennie and bumping her.. What the hell !

I look at Jennie
. she smiled at Mino . Again, what the hell !

Why are they smiling at each other like that ?
Jennieee yaaah. I wanted to shout and go there and get her away from that Mino but i just can't..

Fuck.. I frowned ..

And now it's Mino's time to give His speech.. He delivered it through rap.. I look a Jennie who was laughing her as out because of the guy.. Too happy huh ?

My eyes cant take it anymore.. I told Jisoounnie and rose that I'll be waiting for them at the car..

I walk out of the venue .. I'm not really in the mood. They ruined it..

I told her not to get close with any guys but she still did and that fucking mino looks so whipped with Jennie and She seems enjoying it 😑😑