Chapter 41

Lisa's POV

2 days had passed and now Jennie is having her final rehearsal for her solo..

We both woke up at dawn .. In still sleepy but i know Jennie needs me ..

She's more important than my sleep 💕

Im sitting here at the chair waiting for Jennie to finish..

I feel someone tapping my face slowly.. I was startled.. That's when i realized, i was asleep .. I immediately stood up..

Jennie.. I said and look for her..

I'm at your back lisa.. She said.. I turned around and saw my sunshine smiling sweetly at me..

I smiled back..

Let's go home lisa, im so tired and sleepy.. I know you too .. Jennie said exhaustedly...

I took all things and bring in on the car.. I'll be the one to drive..

I open the passenger seat door for jennie.. She hold my hand quickly before she enter.. I immediately went to my seat..

I look at Jennie whose eyes were closed.. She's really tired..

I lean closer to her and put her seatbelt on..

I smiled and give her a peck on her lips..

You're stealing kiss from me lisa, that's not good. Jennie said while smiling her eyes were closed..

Oh.. In sorry baby, I'll give it back to you then .. I smiled and kiss her again.. Hahaha

I place mine to hers.. Her lips are so soft and sweet .. Im so addictive..

Okay baby, I've returned it back now, i didn't steal a kiss from you .. I said and wear my seat belt..

If my lips were a bank, I'm bankrupt now coz you're my rubber lisa.. She look at me and smiled.. She then closed her eyes.

Haha, that's so sweet Jennie.god.. I said and showed her my sweetest smile..

You stole my heart lisa.. You're a criminal.. Jennie added..

Haha. I'm willing to be a sinner just for you Jennie. And you're heart ? It's mine already.. You have mine also.. I said and lean to her.. I kissed her cheeks 5 times..

I love you Jennie.. I whispered..

I love you too lisa .. She smiled and hold my face..

Go to sleep baby, take a rest.. I said and turned the engine on..

I'm holding Jennie's hand while driving til we reach home..

It's 10 am already..

I was about to go out when Jennie's phone rang.. She still asleep.. She missed someone's call.

I ignored it but it texted her .. I got curious , maybe it's important..

I took her phone . my brow raised as i saw who was it..

Mino 😠😠

I didn't open the msg for Jennie not to know that I've seen it..

Mino said " See you later tonight Jennie 😉"

Why do i feel betrayed by this ?

Oh no.. Jennie loves me..

I return her phone and went out..

I open the door and carry Jennie.. I didn't wake her up .. I carried her to her bed..

I remove her Jecket and shoes..