Chapter 52

Jennie's POV

I got back to reality when there's a loud knock at my door.. I lazily open my eyes and look at my phone to check the time..

Ugghh ! it's 10 pm already! Who the fuck is this ? im gonna kill this person for disturbing me !

I walk to open my door and ready to shout at this rat for waking me up..

What do wannnt? do you know whaat tiim——?

and then my world stopped.. i was not able to finish my word.

"Hey, i can't sleep. im gonna sleep here. you look so mad and surprise" *

I look at the person and im speechless ..

The person jump to my bed without removing the shoes on her feet..

what is happening right now ????

And finally, i am back to my senses.

What are you doing here ?
i ask. confusion is visible on my face.

"Come here"...
"imissyou"...

she said without looking at me.. her back is facing me.

What now Lisa ? I thought you hate me ? I thought you said you don't love me no more ? stop this nonsense and get out, i need to go back to sleep..

i said firmly..

She got up to bed and fixed herself..

i feel relief as she started to walk to the dooor.

I did not look at her .. i don't want to look at her.

And then, i've heard the door open and finally it was closed..

I sighed and was about to go back to sleep when someone suddenly hug me from behind..

I am not leaving Jennie, i just locked the door. Imissyou ... i'm sorry. I was hurt and i thought avoiding you will lessen the pain , yet i'm wrong. You're my laughter and sadness. I am willing to be hurt by you . Iloveyou nini..

My tears roll down my face as she was so sincere with what she said.

How can i hurt a person like her ?

"Hey, stop crying.. it's not your fault.. i know.. I trust you okay ? and my love for you will always be greater that those people who doubt for our love. It doesn't matter everything they will say, i have you and that's all that matters. Okay ? stop crying please".

Lisa said as she wipes my tears.

I slowly nod my head and smile at her .

"I am so lucky to have you Lisa. I cannot promise that there will be no obstacles and challenges that will come and hinder our way together but i can promise to you that i'll be there and stick with you when that happens. I love you too lisa .. I miss you so much"

and i hug her tightly.. i'm never gonna let this girl go.. she's mine .. forever..

"Eheee.. iloveyou too nini and i can't breathe nini.. too tight, too tight. "

i laugh and let go of her .. we both look at each other.

"I miss hearing that laugh and seeing your gummy smiles nini. you're so beautiful so please smile more often.. oh no! please smile always.. seeing you like that is my happiness"

"Sweet talker! haha of course! from now, since you come back to me already, you'll see this everyday but not when you do something bad and make me jealous. okay ? now, i want a kiss lili 💋 .."

I said and close my eyes..

Hahaha oh how sad, i want a kiss too. haha

she cupped my face and i smile as i felt her lips on mine..

Everytime we kiss still feels like the first time and i will never get tired giving and getting kiss from her ..

I love you Lisa .. now, go to bed and sleep.. i'm gonna remove your shoes. We'll be early for tomorrow..

Okay Nini, i loveyou too.. good night.. Let's go to sleep together.. and i will be the one to remove my shoes, arasso? you're my princess and that's not your job .. you know ? you can remove some other stuffs in me hehehe"

Perv! haha stop teasing me baby, we have to be early tomorrow so, not now, okay ? Go take off your shoes.

I lay on my bed and waited for her.

Change your clothes baby, you can use mine.

okay nini.. i'm almost done !! and finally.. let's sleep..

she smiled cheekily.. how adorable..

I lay my head on her chest and close my eyes.

Thank you so much lord. Please let us stay together , forever.

Yow Yow..

long time no update..

i am so sorry. i was really busy with my work and sleep hahaha

so yeah. just a short update for my babies..

I love youuuuu 💋💋