{1}

(Y/N) stared down at her plane ticket. She briefly scanned it and the departure time read 9:15 am and it was just 8:32 am. Her (E/C) orbs sparkling with anticipation. She smiled and tucked a loose strand of her (H/C) hair behind her ears as she looked up from the ticket and at the bickering twins in front of her.

"Brianna! It's not fair! I wanna hold aunty (Y/N)'s suitcase! You got to look after her pet bird!" Brian exclaimed as he tugged at his end of the (F/C) suitcase. His blue eyes were squeezed shut with the effort of pulling it away from his sister and his short (H/C) hair was ruffled and sticking in every direction from the earlier playful banter with his twin.

Brianna, his identical opposite mirrored him, if not for the more feminine face and long (H/C).

"Shut up you dweeb! Aunty (Y/N) said you could pull it from the house to the entrance of the airport! And this is the entrance of the airport so hand it over short stack!" She exclaimed back.

"We are literally twins dumb dumb, now stop pulling so hard!" Brian grunted as he pulled.

(Y/N) chuckled at the two eleven year old twins. They grow up so fast.

"I'll hold it." (Y/N) junior snapped as she grabbed it from the bickering twins.

Both of them turned to her, completely forgetting each other and focusing their glare on her instead. To (Y/N), it looked adorable.

"Hey! Why do you get to have it?" They both complained in unison.

Their eldest sibling by seven years scowled at them. "Because me and aunty (Y/N) have the same name. Also because I'm older. Now beat it."

"Buuut aunty (Y/N)!" The twins whined and turned their direction to (Y/N) who simply chuckled and shakes her head.

"It's better that my name sake holds it instead of the two of you fighting over it. Why don't you guys go pick out my travel magazine by the rack over there instead?" (Y/N) offered as an alternative.

The twins turn to each other.

"I'm gonna pick the best travel magazine for aunty (Y/N)!" They both declared simultaneously before racing off to the rack. Playfully shoving each other here and there.

(Y/N) watched them with a fond look in her twinkling (E/C) eyes and a smile on her lips.

"I'm gonna miss their bickering." She said.

Junior (Y/N) scoffs. "If I was leaving to Tokyo to stay there for the rest of my life, I'd miss other things."

(Y/N) rolled her eye's playfully. "Like Jason Baker?"

Her neice turned a deep shade of red at the mention of her life long crush and (Y/N) laughed as she hugged her from the side. "I'm just kidding."

"Whatever, I don't like him anyways." She muttered

(Y/N) laughed. "Whatever you say, dearest neice."

Her neice just smiles and rolls her eyes in response. Over the last five years (Y/N) had been in America, she had grown quite attached to her beautiful neice and nephew's. Junior (Y/N) was just two years younger than her so it was like they were best friend's who lived together. The twins, Brianna and Brian were truly adorable and had a special place in her heart, despite their endless bickering.

Unfortunately, even though she was happy in America surrounded by her family, there was still a void. A void she tried to ignore for a long period of time until it finally became a gaping hole in her chest, and no amount of laughter, happiness or time spent with her family could fix this void. Every second, every minute, every hour of the day, it slowly ate her insides until she couldn't take it anymore.