{17}

As promised on my message board. An update!!
I also published a new orginal book called The Fox and the Wolf, if you are interested please go check it out!!😊

This chapter is dedicated to Lee624, MissTrisss and MissSolita

_________

“It’s a girl.”  Aito announced as he looked away from the scan with a wide grin. (Y/N) gasped and grinned widely as Cho squealed from beside her.

“Yes! I’m gonna be the greatest aunt ever she’s gonna be my little princess doll!” Cho exclaimed, waving her arms animatedly.

(Y/N) laughed at her friends excited bubbly outburst, “Hey no make-up on her until she’s an adult.”

“You have my word! That doesn’t involve styling and hairdo so I’m good with that.” Cho grinned cheekily.

(Y/N) wished Ayato was here but he told her he’d rather hear it from her alone. Even though the two, Aito and Ayato, were on good terms now, they’d prefer not to be in the same room unless the situation is dire. And besides Ayato had to go to the 24th ward to check on things there since Kaneki called for a meeting. (Y/N) said she’d make it to the ward with Cho as soon as she was finished but Ayato refused, telling her to sleep in instead because he was afraid if the ward were to be attacked by the CCG, she’d get hurt.

“You sure you’re three months in?” Aito questioned (Y/N), looking over his clipboard after Cho and (Y/N) had finished their small celebration and Cho went to check on her vitals.

“As of three days ago, yes.” (Y/N) nodded, resting her hands over her stomach subconsciously.

He hummed in response and scribbled something down.

“W-why?”  (Y/N) asked, trying to take a peek at his clipboard to see what he was writing.

“Too fast. She’s growing too fast.”

“How fast?” (Y/N) asked, concerned.

“From the looks of it, she could be four and a half months.”

“So the baby is due sooner?”

“By the looks of it, at this rate she should be due in less than thirty days.” Aito said.

“Wouldn’t that affect her features or health if she came out too early?” (Y/N) asked, concerned.

“Well not exactly,” Cho answered, “She would be a healthy baby. And by the looks of it on my scan of your vitals here, her ghoul side appears to be more dominant than her human genes. I would say she’s slightly more ghoul than human. Don’t be alarmed (Y/N)-chan, this simply means that her RC cells are more active. She’s growing fast because of the diet you maintained. She’ll be completely healthy when born; it’s your health I’m more concerned about.”

(Y/N) knew the moment she accepted that she’d deliver that her health might not be in an ideal position if she were to give birth. That wouldn’t stop her though.

“No more combat, don’t stress, sleep a lot and do some yoga and by yoga I mean human style yoga, nothing ghoul related. You need to replenish your health as much as possible.” Cho said and (Y/N) nodded. Her stomach was already bulging; the notion of combat was cancelled out due to the fear of hurting her baby.