{3}

"Wait, so you're telling me you have no idea where he is?" (Y/N) asked Nishiki incredulously.

It had been a few minutes and Nishiki had told her about the coffee shop established by Touka. (Y/N) was excited to visit it and see her onē-chan again. Renji also worked there and she was even more thrilled, growing up and being raised by ghouls, Renji was like a father figure to her.

He also informed her that Ken Kaneki wasn't the same person any more. He worked for the CCG now and even had a new identity with his new persona.

Of course her excitement was short lived when Nishiki dully informed her that Ayato and Hinami joined the Aogiri Tree and there was no way of knowing where they were.

(Y/N) paced.

Nishiki leaned back against his arms nonchalantly. "That's exactly what I'm saying, kid."

(Y/N) sighed. "Great." She muttered, sarcasm laced in her tone. She had no way of finding him. Her heart clenched. She travelled half way across the planet to Tokyo, and she had no way of finding him.

Nishiki noticed the look of distress that flashed across her face as the fact settled in. He sighed and sat up straight.

"Look kid, the Aogiri Tree move around alot now. The best way to track them down is by assumption."

She turned to him. "Assumption?"

"They do alot of things. Bust out ghouls, take care of investigators, but they also provide protection."

"I'm listening."

"There's an auction coming up soon and it's pretty high class. Don't ask how I know. Only the richest and most powerful ghouls attend these. Of course there's the ghouls that are just rich and not that powerful. Even so, there's a risk that it would be infiltrated by the doves and that's where the Aogiri tree comes in. You should try that first."

"Huh . . . The CCG." She muttered. It would be so easy to get into the CCG here with her records in America. Her mentor being Jacob Parker would be an even more bonus. She wasn't really planing to, but now it seemed that getting in was the only way.

"Is that all?" He asked, standing up and tucking his hands into the pocket of his jacket.

She turned to him. "Yeah, I think it is. Thanks Nishiki-kun."

He smirked, ruffling her hair. "No problem, kid."

She chuckled and swatted his arm away. "Hey!"

"I'll be seeing you." He said with a nod.

(Y/N) flashed him a beaming smile. "Hopefully the next time I won't be saving your ass."

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Don't rub it in, kid."

She laughed. "Nah, I think I will."

Nishiki shook his head with a small smile playing at his lips as he turned. He was about to jump off when he paused.

"Hey kid." He said.

"Yeah?"

He turned slighty, the wind ruffled his hair. Somehow he didn't seem as arrogant as before, he looked more wise and older.

"Good luck."

Before (Y/N) could question what he said he pulled his hoodie over his head and stepped off and once again she was alone with her somewhat foreboding thoughts.

She sighed and ran her hands through her hair. It was getting early, she had to go back home before Cho and Aito noticed she wasn't in her bed.

When she arrived, both Aito and Cho were still asleep. (Y/N) was pretty tired so she decided to sleep for a few hours before getting up and visiting Touka.