{7}

Heyo😊😄 so I just had to pop in this chapter because it was so freaking long ago when I last updated and I hate not updating in months sooo here is what you have all been waiting for. I'm sowwy if it sucks, this was written in my extra time, unlike normally when it was written whenever I wanted to write.

Also, I slipped a little bonding time between (Y/N) and Kaneki😄

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH❤😭😍

_______

It took preparation and manpower, just as (Y/N) had known. First they went to Banjo, the Ward 6 Leader. At first he assumed Ayato was there to attack him. Upon smelling human flesh amidst them, the other ghouls at Ward 6 glanced at her ravenously.

"No disrespect, but what are you thinking Ayato-san? Bringing a human here?" Banjo said, glancing at (Y/N) with a look of pity.

(Y/N) stood next to Ayato. She could feel the eyes of every ghoul in the area penetrating her. If this was years ago, she'd be behind Ayato, the hem of his shirt clasped between her fingertips and her head down as he towered over her protectively.

Fortunatley things had changed; she had changed. She was no longer the child she was when Banjo and his side kicks broke in, she promised herself she would never be as helpless as that day when Yamori had thrown Kaneki around the room as if he were some rag doll and all she could do was scream for him to stop.

She shook her head to rid herself from the painful flashback as Ayato stepped forward. A cool breeze swept by, gently stirring the bangs around his handsomely defined face and ruffling loose strands of her hair against her cheeks.

"If anyone touches her, they'll answer to me. I won't hesitate to rip them to shreds with my bare teeth if I have to." Ayato said in a deadly tone, his voice echoing and sending shivers down her spine. (Y/N) was sure his eyes were their deadly ghoulish black and red, judging from the look of fear on most of the ghouls faces.

(Y/N) folded her arms and glared at Ayato's back.

I can slice through every ghoul here without breaking a sweat. She thought defensively but thought against actually saying that. If she did then they'll have a long debate, in which Ayato will give her his stupid devilishly handsome smirk as he teased her and she'd turn red with annoyance and get all defensive. Bottom line, that would take time and right now she needed to save Hinami, meaning she needed Banjo's help.

"Banjo. I need your help."

___

The plan was simple. Kaneki and (Y/N) were the inside guys and Ayato and Banjo will break in through the ceiling. The only flaw in the plan, (Y/N)'s point of view, was that Ayato was the one with the dramatic entrance. (Y/N) was like a secret double agent, it was cool but not as cool as shattering the roof of the cochlea into peices and descending dramatically.

"Shrimp, make up your mind." Ayato groaned.

They were at her place, well Genna's but now it was hers, and they were planning the rescue in the kitchen. Banjo, Kaneki, Ayato and her. (Y/N) was drawing their rescue plan on a chalk board, making it look as colorful and attractive as possible. Ayato was standing as far away from the board as possible because, as he stated, "the damn bright colors are hurting my eyes."

Banjo was drinking coffee and observing, making a few comments here and there.

Kaneki was enjoying his coffee by the table and quietly observing. His dark bangs drooping over his eyebrows and hovering over his grey eyes. Ever since he remembered, he was slowly becoming the Kaneki (Y/N) knew, but deep down inside, she knew he could never be the same . . .