{10}

So this chapter is dedicated to @Akinee-chan.

I'll be doing dedications from now on so be ready, I might dedicate the next chapter to you *wink wink*

There will be a mature scene contained in this chapter. If you're below 13, I'll notify you when to stop reading.

Also, credits for the chapter is not entirely mine since I am pretty much the naive and innocent mindless clichè teenagers you read here in book so credits for helping me with the lemon goes to my online bestie; Daisy (she'll be making her account soon so if you guys loved how things happened here, you can check her profile out and show her some love)

_______

Ayato had very little, all that he carried with him, which was everything mind you, was a black suitcase, a long duffel bag and a small side bag.

(Y/N) stared at the three bags, wondering how light a person can carry when moving around. This can't be all. She'd seen him with tones of different boots, leather lackets and sweatshirts. Surely all that couldn't fit into this medium sized black suitcase and a duffel bag.

"This can't be all." She voiced her thoughts as she rummaged through his black suitcase so she could hang up his shirts neatly and fold his trousers into a neat stack.

"You're looking at everything, Shrimp." Ayato's deep smooth voice replied from downstairs. Thanks to his enhanced hearing, she could just speak in a normal conversational tone and he would be able to hear it from downstairs. Also, the walls were thin.

Ayato was in the basement. He had brought his own mini fridge complete with a compact 40 pound iron lock that screamed 'don't fucking touch'.

It was obvious what was contained in that fridge, but no one bothered addressing the elephant in the room since it wasn't necessary and (Y/N) wasn't the kind of naive and stupid protagonist that asked stupid questions and then overreacts afterwards.

After setting it up, he said he'd fix the staircase and maybe even the plumbing if he finished on time. He was going to be downstairs for some time.

Staring into the black suitcase, (Y/N) was impressed. Ayato had folded everying neatly. In fact, it was aesthetically pleasing to look at. He folded them into variable shapes to fit perfectly in the suitcase and he also color coordinated it, from pitch black to dark green and all the other colors in between. A smile curled at her lips as she picture Ayato folding these neatly and placing them into the suitcase.

She hated to ruin such a perfect masterpiece so she took a picture first and then took them out to unpack them into their correct places.

The shirts, sweaters, jackets and singlets were all hooked into hangers and hung in the walk-in closet. The trousers were neatly folded and placed in compartments. On the left was Ayato's clothes and on the right was (Y/N)'s

Butterlies went wild in her stomach and her heart skipped a beat when she saw the finishing product. Seeing Ayato's clothes next to hers in their room made her blush. This was like a dream and she half expected herself to wake up at any moment.

She was being her usual nervous and shy self when she offered either of the four rooms in the house to Ayato.

Her cheeks seemed to be permanently pink then. She was like a tour guide, over enthusiastic and stating too much facts on a room alone. Ayato looked into each room, looking passive and aloof, like a bored teenager dragged on a feild trip to a historical museum.

"Well? Which one is it gonna be, Ayato-kun?" She asked.

Ayato glanced down the hallway to the only room she hadn't showcased for him. He walked over to the door and dropped his bags.