{15}

As promised reader-chan! An update in 24 hours time! \\(^-^)//
I hope you enjoy this chapter because we are BACK ON TRACK BABY!!

lol I'm gonna calm down now. ANYWAYS, as usual I am gonna give a shout out dedication to three of my readers. For this the chapter is dedicated to pislam, hanakolovebot and -sxrenity

Hope you all enjoy this chapter and if you want a dedication and shout out please either follow me, vote on the chapters or comment so I know you exist so I can shout out and dedicate a chapter to you! I love you guys soo much, my silent readers and holy water squad both.

You guys are literally the best! T-T. Please take precautions and stay safe from the Corona Virus.

Without further ado, enjoy the chapter!!

____

(Y/N)’s eyes fluttered open, only to squint as her (E/C) orbs attempted to adjust to the bright sunlight streaming in through the parted curtains. A low moan escaped her lips as she stirred, her body felt sore all over. She realized that it was probably due to what had happened the night before when she attacked Ayato in a fit of rage, completely egged on by her pregnancy produced hormones.

(Y/N) flashed back to that crucial moment when she dropped back, eyes closed. In that moment as she plummeted down, harsh winds tossing her hair against her cheeks, she did not have even a trace of uncertainty, not even an ounce of regret or panic.

Her eyes squeezed shut again and her head throbbed. Suddenly a warm, big, calloused hand gently caressed her cheek and the bed dipped.

(Y/N)’s eyes fluttered open and her sleepy eyes met with a pair of cool blue orbs that seemed to draw her in like a pair of magnets. Her lips curled up.

“Ayato-kun.” She whispered under her breath.

“(Y/N).” He muttered, it sounded foreign when he said her real name because she was so used to him calling her Shrimp. He wasn’t as disheveled as yesterday; he cleaned up, his face free of any facial hair with his jaws sharp. Even his eyes looked brighter and he appeared more relaxed.

“Twice in one week. That has to be a record.” She noted.

“Don’t get used to it.”

“Wasn’t planning on it.” (Y/N) chirped. He chuckled lowly.

There was a moment of silence. Ayato caressed her cheek and tucked strands of her (H/C) hair behind her ears. (Y/N)’s eyes slipped shut and she smiled; content.

“I-I’m sorry.” He broke the silence with his voice low and husky. Though he said just two words, his piercing blue eye’s reflected all the emotions he felt. In those gentle blue orbs of his, was what she found comfort in. It didn’t matter that he was a mess, or that they were both an almost unorthodox match to the eyes of society; it really didn’t. What mattered was that she could choose to want a life with him and he would do everything in his power to make sure she was safe; that was wholesome. 

She grinned up at him, leaning into his palm. “And here I thought the great Ayato Kirishima was incapable of apologizing.” (Y/N) teased.

“Actually, before he met you he thought he was incapable of loving another being.” Ayato said, smirking as he gazed down at her with such intensity her cheeks turned a bright shade of red.

“H-Hey, it’s too early in the morning to be corny Ayato-kun.” (Y/N) muttered, her lips curling into an infectious smile.

(Y/N)’s stomach suddenly rumbled and she groaned internally, not wanting to get up. The thought of anything bright red and chunky almost had her dizzy but she knew that this was what she had to do if she wanted to keep her baby. (Y/N) was a determined to do anything to keep her baby no matter the cost.