{11}

Yeaaaaah. So I'm officially back and please don't hate me for going for 3 whole months I love you beautiful creatures so fucking much rn!!!

This chapter is dedicated to Cah_Ree, she is literally the most adorable and helpful friend and loyal reader I can ever hope to have.

I love all you loyal readers and yes I know every single one of you so please don't be shy to say hi, I'd love to chat with you all.

Anyways, without further ado.

___________

2 weeks later.

(Y/N) unhooked her jacket from her hanger and slipped it over her shoulder. She fixed the collar and smiled at her reflection in the full-length mirror. She looked formal, in her black knee-lengthened skirt and creamy peach colored blouse, which was what she was aiming for.

She put on her silver studs as she turned around. A smile curled at her lips and her heart sped up at the sight before her.

Ayato was asleep under the white blanket. He sprawled on the bed, taking all the space. His blue hair fell over his face and stuck to his cheeks. He was adorable when he was asleep. He didn't seem at all deadly or ghoulish. He looked like a regular cute guy sleeping.

(Y/N) turned back around. After perfuming herself, she grabbed her bag and walked over to him. She already left a note on the fridge but she just wanted to kiss the tip of his nose.

Placing her bag down she leaned over to kiss the tip of his nose when he suddenly growled and grabbed her hips, next thing she knows she's under him. Her laughter filled the room and was the most beautiful sound to wake up to for Ayato Kirishima.

He grinned lazily as he gazed down at her with sleepy eyes. She was under him, his hands were placed on either side of her head.

"Cute outfit." He commented in a low husky voice.

(Y/N) gulped. His voice, his bed hair, his shirtless chest containing rock hard abs that you could probably open a bottle with and his chord necklace hanging from his neck, made her mouth water.

He leaned down and pecked her flustered cheeks. He pulled back smirking.

"A-Ayato-kun." She murmured, "I gotta go."

Though the words of objection left her lips, her body was giving a whole different sign to Ayato.

He trailed kisses down her jawline, ignoring her words and reaching her neck.

"Aya-" She broke off into a fit of giggles as he nipped at her earlobes, knowing how weirdly ticklish that spot was for her.

"Mmhmm?" He hummed, pecking her lips and pulling back when she tried kissing him back.

She pouted and he grinned sheepishly.

"I'm serious though." She said, her voice trailing off as Ayato licked her neck.

"Ayato-kun. I-I gotta g-go to HQ." She stuttered, her cheeks turning bright red when he slightly nibbled on her neck.

"What for?" He murmured against her skin as he kissed that exact spot.

"T-To resign. R-Remember? I told you last week." She stammered as he lightly grazed his teeth over a specific spot.

(Y/N)s eyes slipped shut as she bit her lips. That was her soft spot.

"Oh?" Ayato licked it and smirked when she tried to stifle a moan.

She wrapped her hands around his neck and ran her fingers through his hair.