{12}

Here's two updates in less than 24 hours! I am on a roll. Lol now I feel like a badass. Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to Cah_Ree and babybanens and The_CrimsonUchiha. So since I have so many awesome readers I am going to do 3 dedications per chapter so ya'll better be voting or commenting so I know of your presence here and dedicate the next chapter to you.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!!!

__________________________________

"When did you learn how to bake?" (Y/N) murmured softly as she drew patterns on his chiselled chest. She loved how hard it felt yet the way he shivered in response as she ran her fingers over his chest in random circled made her feel content and in power.

He twiddled with the strands of (H/C) hair he had curled between his fingertips as he gazed up at the creamy white ceiling.

"A while ago, I guess," He responded.

His chest vibrated with his low husky voice and (Y/N) hummed in response with a small smile playing at her lips.

"So the all powerful Ayato Kirishima learned how to bake huh?" She teased, glancing up at him with a playful smirk.

He looked into her eyes past his blue ruffled hair and smirked flamboyantly, "Just one of my many talents aside from making you scream my name all night long."

The room was bright from the morning sunshine and beams of sunlight entered the room in thin streaks, highlighting the dust particles in the air and bouncing off the walls. The tangles of her hair caught fire on the sunlight and it bedazzled Ayato Kirishima how one person could be so beautiful inside and out.

Ayato's blue bangs drooped over his light electric blue eyes as he grinned sheepishly down at her as she blushed and hid her face by burying it against the crook of his neck.

White sheet tossed over them haphazardly, limbs entwined as they slept on the bed, this moment was blissfully pleasant.

"Ayato-kun." She whined.

He chuckled and the sound vibrated off his chest-it was the most pleasant feeling to (Y/N).

"Not like you were complaining last night, you seemed to be enjoying yourself riding on my d-"

She slapped his chest and whined childishly. "Stoooop Ayato-kun. My cheeks might burn off." She mumbled against his neck. Her pulse increased and she smiled silly thinking of what happened just a few hours ago.

He laughed and hugged her body closer to his lean body. "I'm just teasing, Shrimp. Besides, blushing your cheeks off would be impossible."

"At this rate I will and can do the impossible." She mumbled.

He laughed again and the smile remained on his face for a long time as he stared up at the ceiling. After a while, he broke the silence.

"(Y/N)." He murmured.

(Y/N) immediately looked up and propped herself on her elbow as she stared at him cautiously, not bothering to hide the shock in her face.

"Yeees?" She dragged cautiously. It was like stepping on sand when you knew that there was a high possibility this could be quick sand and you wouldn't wanna sink in and meet your terrible demise. Ayato-kun called her by her name as rarely as baptizing a cat on a Tuesday.

He reached over with his right hand and cupped her cheeks as gently as his ghoul strength could allow him.

(Y/N)'s eye fluttered shut as she leaned into his hand. He caressed her face with his thumb and smiled softly, his blue hair hovering over his blue orbs that glimmered with such intense love that if (Y/N) had opened her eye's then, she would've been left breathless.