{13}

Sooo sorry. This apology goes to those who read this chapter without the speech mark's "". I have quickly fixed the error and now all the speech marks are back so it's safe to read it now. Again HUGE apology❤😭😭 I accidentally published a draft so please do read now with the speech marks present.
Again I am soo sorry❤❤❤😭😭

This chapter is dedicated to pyo-chan71, AnimeGeek201 and Toomuchnow

Just to clarify, it has been two weeks since (Y/N) and Ayato got down and dirty *wink**wink* and I understand some of you hardcore TG fanatics are probably wearing your skeptic looks and brandishing your 'yes, but according to-' statements at the notion of a human and a ghoul pregnancy and yes it is incredibly unique and lucky us, as it happens, this is a fanfiction and by the laws of Imaginative Writing, (Y/N) can and is indeed pregnant. Now without further ado, please continue.

____________

Cho, Aito and (Y/N) were in the living room. (Y/N) was seated on the couch, her eyes were shallow with a distant look in it, as if she was here but her mind and thoughts were somewhere else. She had been sitting like this for the past 15 minutes, with a calculating look in her eyes, and it was beginning to worry Aito and Cho.

Cho glanced up at her boyfriend, Aito, who was pacing.

"Just let her take it in." Cho whispered.

Nodding  in response, Aito stopped pacing as his brown orbs observed the (H/C) haired girl seated on the couch.

Cho walked over to (Y/N) and sat next to her. The couch dipped at her weight and though she rested her hand gently on (Y/N)s, no response was given from the (H/C) haired girl.

"(Y/N)-chan."

Happiness, worry, fear, uncertainty and joy all mixed into one was not a good combination and it only left (Y/N) more anxious and dizzy. Yet happiness overrode every other emotion (Y/N) felt in that instant.

A baby...Ayato-kuns baby...I'm actually pregnant with Ayato-kuns child..

The thought almost made her cry tears of joy. At the same time, the reality of the situation hit her hard like a light shower before a storm. It left her drained of energy.

Ayato Kirishima was a ghoul and she was human.

"That's not possible. Ghouls and humans cant have an offspring...right?" She muttered and looked between Cho and Aito, uncertainty evident in her soft voice.

"It's not." Aito responded, his voice strained.

Cho squeezed her hand and gave her a reassuring smile. "Until now, of course."

"I'm pregnant?" (Y/N) whispered, the shock still present in her soft shaking voice.

She wanted to scream and jump around the house like a hyperactive five-year-old high on sugar because she was so ecstatic with the newfound information. She was so happy...but at the same time, she knew something was wrong. Her being pregnant was impossible.

Her palms went around her stomach and a smile curled at her lips at the thought of having a little blue haired baby.

Cho nodded but averted her gaze after glancing at Aito.

And there's the tension from earlier.

(Y/N) turned to Aito. "How is it possible?"

"The chances are 1 in a 100 000. You are the 100 000th chance, (Y/N)." Aito answered. He still wasn't looking at her directly and meeting her gaze and the way he said it made it sound like it was an unfortunate turn of event.