Chapter 4- Soulmates

> Third Person POV <

Harry collected his books for conjoined potions, he walked down to the dungeons to see only a few kids waiting outside. He walked over to the blonde "Hi Dragon" he said and Draco smiled "Hey Lion, how'd you sleep?" Draco asked and Harry shrugged "fine i guess, i had a weird dream but nothing too peculiar, you?" he asked and Draco smiled "good actually, i usually don't get good sleep but last night i did for some odd reason" Draco said and Harry giggled, he went cross eyed as he watched his glasses slip down his nose slowly, Draco laughed and pushed them up "thank you" Harry said looking up at the taller boy making him smile. "alright, get in" Snape said motioning everyone in as kids got to his door.. Harry and Draco got the table in the back like always and put their stuff on the table and waited. "we're going to find your soulmate, brew this potion"-hits chalk board with wand showing ingredients and how to brew it-"and when everyone has a perfect potion we'll test them" he said in his grumble like voice and he nodded for everyone to begin.

"hand me those please" Draco said pointing to some powder on the table and Harry grabbed it "i need 2 measures" he read and Harry measured two scoops of the powder and put it into the cauldron making small purple, magenta like bubbles come from the top "professor? i think we're done" he said holding his hand up and Snape walked over, he leaned over it and nodded "very well" he said turning around to see what the clatter was, Neville Longbottom dropped a small vial, it had nothing in it but it scared some girls. "shove off Lavender! you're not supposed to put that in there!" Hermione said pushing the curly head girl's hand away "it says on the board that we need it!" she said and Hermione grabbed the vial out of her hand "not yet though! we have to put the dragon tears in first!" Hermione explained and Lavender groaned at her overly smart partner that she was forced to sit with. "put your wand away Mr. Finnigan" Snape said not looking up from another student's pod.. Seamus slowly put his wand down and back into his pocket. Eventually everyone finished and everyone got a vial to put the pod into so they could drink it. "spread out" he said, partners went to different walls and corners. Harry stood next to Draco with their vial in his fingers. "drink half and then your partner gets the other half" he said and Harry did exactly that, he put it to his lips lightly and poured the purple mixture into his mouth, he gave the other half to Draco.. it was silent for a second and then people moved towards each other... others moved to the locked door so they couldn't leave.. as people moved Harry and Draco looked around.. they weren't moving.. they knew exactly that their potion was perfect because Draco did most of it. Even Snape said it was a perfect potion so they were very confused.. Snape on the other hand was staring at them with wide eyes.. Potter- and my godson?.. he thought looking at the two boys, everyone stopped moving by now.. Harry and Draco were still standing in the same spot looking at each other with confusion "is the potion wrong?" Harry whispered and Draco shrugged "Snape said that it was a perfect potion so i'm confused" he whispered back and Harry shrugged back.. Hermione was blushing as she stood next to Ron.. some Slytherins were standing together, same with the Gryffindor's but.. Harry and Draco were the other Slytherin and Gryffindor paired together. Others were stood against the locked door "why didn't those two move?" someone asked and Snape just blinked and cleared his throat "they were already soulmates" he said slowly and the boys blushed brightly "oooo they're in loooove" a slytherin teased "actually, soulmate can be either a romantic bond or an amazing, friendship like they have" Hermione corrected and the boys blushed again "def a romantic one" someone whispered and Snape snapped his head to them and glared at them to shut up "clean up.. and er- class dismissed" Snape said and everyone went to their things and left out the door.. "Harry Potter? and Draco Malfoy? Soulmates?" someone said as they walked out and the boys blushed more again, they walked to Magical creatures.. oh boy..

>>>>TIME SKIP>>>>

Crisp cold snow covered the grass and castle top. It was breakfast time and everyone was chatting away. the mail came through the hatch and went to their owners, Draco's barn owl flew in front of him and stuck it's leg out. He took the letter and opened it..

Dear Draco,
We'd love to meet your new friend! we'll be at the platform for the holidays and you guys can stay in your room if you'd like. We can't wait!

~Mum & Dad

Draco smiled at the letter and turned around "Harry" he whispered but Harry didn't hear him "LION" Draco said loudly and Harry jumped and started laughed "yes Dragon?" he said turning to the blonde, he showed him the letter "yay!" Harry said happily looking at the parchment. Draco giggled and they went back to eating with big smiles on their faces.