Chapter 24- 'We Made It'

> Third Person POV > 

Harry hugged James as he hugged his legs "see you soon daddy!" he said and Harry crouched down to kissed his forehead, Lily smiled as he walked past her with a huge smile and into the burrow. Jean hugged around his neck and she kissed his cheek making him smile, Harry gave her lots of kisses making her smile and she skipped into the burrow.. he stood up as Lily walked over and he wrapped his whole body around her, with as much love as he could.. "when will you be back?" she said into his chest and he smiled "dad and I are going on a little date alright? i promise it won't be long beautiful" he said, gently brushing her long hair down her back and she nodded "i don't like Ginny.. she a bit rude to dad.." she said and he nodded slowly "she despises him.. cause he was the one who got my heart, instead of herself" Harry chuckled as she smiled up at him. "I love you dad" his heart fluttered happily and he kissed her head, she was almost taller than him.. he was a little bit taller but, "I love you too beautiful" he said gently cupping the side of her face "i think i know why you named my Lily.. because of your mom.. i remember the songs you sang me, something about your mom.. she sang them to you right before she passed away.." she said softly and Harry nodded "and because you look just like her, beautiful and powerful" she blushed as he gently kissed her forehead again. "go see what your siblings are doing, make sure they aren't getting into trouble the two of them" she gave a soft giggle and nodded.. she gave one last tight hug and turned to the door and left.. Ginny walked out with her head down, watching her hands.. "you're a good father, Harry" she said and he gave her a blank expression then smiled at the soft hands around his waist "ready?" Draco said in a soft voice and he nodded, turning his head and gently kissing Draco.. he took his hand and they went to the car leaving Ginny in a heavy sigh.. Harry got in the passenger side and gave a soft sigh and sat his hand on his thigh and looked out the window and Draco pulled out, looking behind him. once they got onto the main road Draco gently put his hand on Harry's hand and he smiled "i love you beautiful" he said gently, Harry tightened their grip and blushed "i love you too" he said and Draco lifted their hands and he kissed Harry's knuckles and held his hand tightly as they made their way to a nice fancy restaurant.

They left the beautiful restaurant and went for a walk with their hands locked together as they  pointed out the beautiful clouds, in front of the golden cracking sunset. "ooo a lake" Harry said and they walked to it and sat down, Harry between Draco's legs.. and arms around Harry's waist, he leaned against Draco's touch and they observed the softly sparkled and slightly rippled surface of the glassy water. "we made it" Draco said softly and Harry nodded, his heart fluttering "we did" he finished by kissing Draco softly..