Chapter 13- Yule Ball

> Third Person >

"the Yule ball comes once a year when hosting the Triwizard Tournament, every lady has a beautiful Swan ready to be released, and every Young Man has a Godric lion inside" Mcgonagall said and Draco lightly held Harry's hand and he smiled up at him "it's so called a dance" she said and some boys groaned and girls whispered "you'll find a date by Christmas night which will lead to midnight after a large, exquisite Christmas feast before hand" she said and Harry lightly leaned on Draco, she went on for a while until she told them to leave.

"i wonder who i'm going to ask to the ball" Harry giggled as he pulled Draco lightly to the wall and he laugh softly "want to go to the ball with me?" he said as his back went against the wall and Draco leaned closer to him "hmm... i might have to think about that" Draco giggled and Harry smiled, putting his arms over Draco's shoulders "i think i will" he said pushing him lips onto Harry's delicately, slowly moving to the sound of echoed foot steps "i feel honored" Harry giggled against his lips and Draco smiled "go to dinner love birds" Hermione giggled as she passed them and they laughed.. they walked behind everyone and Harry lightly and softly laced his fingers into Draco's who blushed, he looked and Harry who smiled and lightly kissed his cheek as they walked.. people slowly moved into the great hall and the boys were in the back so Harry held onto Draco's arm lightly and rested his head on his arm "you tired love?" he said softly and Harry nodded "yeah.." he said slowly and Draco lightly brushed the back of Harry's hand "did you have another nightmare baby?" he said and Harry nodded again "yeah.. but it wasn't as bad like the other ones, i just missed you" Harry said softly and Draco kissed his head again "sorry for leaving you alone love, i had some studying to do and i didn't want to wake you up since you didn't feel well so i went to the library" he said and Harry nodded again. The group moved slowly but continued to go in and soon was kids in the back "sit with me?" he said looking up at Draco and he nodded. they walked to the Gryffindor table, their hands tangled lightly and they sat down in front of some golden china "hey cuties, how are you guys?" Hermione said taking some food onto her plate and Harry leaned on Draco as he played with his food slightly "eat baby, i know you don't want to but it will make you feel better" Draco said rubbing his back lightly and he gave a soft pout, but sat up more and ate a small bread bun (what i eat everyday) and Draco smiled "why do girls keep staring at me.." Harry muttered with a light blush from being insecure, he missed it but a girl gave a wave and fluttered her eyes "maybe because you're so cute" Draco said lightly, leaning down and kissing his cheek "or just because your Harry Potter, but i agree with the first one" Hermione said with a laugh and Harry blushed "hey, he's mine" Draco said putting his arms around Harry who blushed deeper and she laughed "don't worry i couldn't take him if i tried" she said with a laugh, pouring herself a drink into her goblet and took a sip "ooo Draco is jealous" Ron said with a smirk and he held Harry with both of his arms "he's mine and you can't take him away" he said with a giggle and the two laughed, Harry just blushed and leaned into Draco's touch "i wouldn't say that he's jealous but, he's.. you could say protective" Hermione giggled and Draco dropped one of his arms and kept one around his waist. "he's too beautiful for anyone" Draco said proudly making Harry blush more "no" Harry said softly "I'm only beautiful to you" he said sadly and Draco looked at him "i can name so many people that think you're beautiful off the top of my head babe" he said and Harry blushed and leaned on Draco's shoulder "that's the first time I've ever heard Draco say babe" Ron said with a laugh and Hermione giggled "that's the first time I've ever said it" Draco said and Harry looked up and perked his lips lightly making Draco giggle. He leaned down and kissed him slowly "ooo" Ron and Hermione said and they laughed making the boys smile "i love you" Harry said gently and Draco kissed his nose "i love you too" he said with a smile. 

Not everyone knew about them, about their proposal and relationship. Almost all the Slytherin and Gryffindors' know, it's obvious but some girls in Ravenclaw have huge crushes on Harry.. They really didn't care who saw now since they can finally be them selves..