Chapter 21- 2 years later

> Third Person POV >

Harry just finished hanging the last of like 40 photos around their new house.. he giggled at the strong hands on his waist as he stood on the short latter, he was picked up and hugged "Hi baby" he giggled and Draco kissed his head "you did good with the photos" he said looking around the lounge of their new home "Lily is asleep finally, she didn't want to sleep with me gone" Draco said and Harry giggled "just like me" he said kissing Draco softly making him smile "five more months till the wedding huh?" Draco hummed softly and Harry smiled and nodded slowly "want to help me hang up some of these canvases?" Harry said, motioning to the beautiful paintings that were leaning against the wall and he nodded.. they went over and Harry grabbed a smaller one that was going to be in the hall way above the metal and glass table. Their house aesthetic was gold, silver, white, and black.. simple but cute.. He placed the small nail in the wall and hug the canvas on the wall, it was a photo of them on the beach which they got onto a canvas because it was so beautiful, They were silhouetted as they held hands in front of the ocean as they walked.. the sunset was beautiful golden and the clouds were a pretty light pink. He smiled and looked at the box next to the table and pulled it over, inside was a pot with a succulent wrapped in bubble wrap so it didn't break and a silver frame of a photo.. he pulled both of them out and he sat the succulent onto the small table and sat the photo on the other corner, it was just a cute photo of Harry and Draco holding their newborn little girl.. thanks to a surrogate.. she looks a lot like Lily, she's about 11 months old now and she's a cutie.. Harry smiled because it looked like his parent's photo when he was born.. "i'm going to check on Lily" Harry called and Draco said okay as he hung the canvases. Harry finished walking down the hall towards the front door and took a left and opened the door silently and poked his head in, he smiled at the little girl curled up in her crib with a teddy close to her chest. He left, leaving the door cracked and he turned around and pushed open the door to the kitchen which was right across from Lily's bedroom and smiled at Draco handing the last canvas which was of a 'family' photo, almost all the Weasley's were in it, Hermione, Remus and Tonks were in it before they passed away, same with Sirius, Harry and Draco in the middle with huge gins on all of their faces.

Draco took Harry's hand and brought him to the lounge where a box sat which was for their coffee table that they haven't built yet because they've been so occupied with their baby girl.. Draco put his hand on Harry's waist and he giggled softly, putting his arms around Draco's neck and he pulled himself closer to him.. he leaned his head against Draco's as they rocked slowly "i'm so happy" Harry said softly and Draco chuckled "we're making it" Draco said with a soft grin on his face "should we go check on her" Draco said softly as they swayed to the sounds of their own soft breaths "maybe" Harry said looking up and kissing him softly, they moved slowly. Lily on the other hand was just reaching her tiny hand up at the glow in the dark stars on her ceiling, she wiggled her legs in the small bassinet bed thing that was sat on the mattress so she didn't roll around and stuff.. she clearly didn't like it as she wiggled her legs more, kicking off the soft, thin blanket that rested on her legs and her pacifier fell out and she pouted, Harry and Draco were already walking down the hall back to her anyway. Harry pushed the door open and clicked the light on and Lily looked up at him as he picked her up, she smiled at him as he cradled her in his arms "what's wrong beautiful, what happened" he said softly, gently brushing the thin hairs off of her forehead and she giggled softly and smiled brightly at him, she had beautiful blue eyes like Draco and thin red-ish brown hair, well what you can call hair.. she had barely visible freckles across her nose and a happy smile, with small teeth starting to grow in "what happened baby girl? did you drop your pacifier?" he said in a very slow gently voice as she blinked up at him with a contagious smile "are you hungry baby?" he said grabbing the pacifier from the mattress sheet and putting it into her mouth, but she just spat it back out and he chucked softly "okay, no pacifier then" he chucked as Draco laughed in the door way "nana" she babbled and he smiled, he carried her out behind Draco and took her to the kitchen, Draco got her bottle ready as Harry sat down and put her on his legs and held her hands, bouncing her softly and making her giggle happily "beautiful girl" he said gently as she giggled. "Daddy got you some nummies" he said softy and she moved her mouth slowly and then smiled "nana" she babbled making Harry smiled "what does nana mean love?" he said softly and she giggled "nana" she babbled again as Draco placed her bottle on the table. "ou" she giggled happily and Draco gently caressed her cheek with his thump "so beautiful" he said softly "both of you" he said, kissing the top of Harry's head as he cradled her in his arms again and fed her, her bottle. 

Harry was sat on the soft carpet as Lily playing with her blocks, stacking them up and then knocking them back down. "be careful beautiful, you might fall" Harry chuckled as Lily stood herself up which she's been doing for a while and giggled happily, "Dray! come here" he called as she tried to walk to him, Draco came into the lounge door way and smiled "look" he said as Draco stood next to the couch, Lily tried her hardest to walk to Draco.. stumbling and keeping her arms up and when she met up with his legs she hugged him "good job baby girl!" he said picking her up and kissing her cheek "you're getting so big already" he said making her giggle "go walk to daddy" he said in a soft whisper as he sat her down and she wattled her way to Harry and she fell into his arms and giggled, "good job baby" he said happily, kissing her head softly.. she curled up in his lap and giggled softly "beautiful girl" he said softly, gently brushing her cheek and she smiled brightly.. "da- dad- daddy" she babbled happily and Harry looked up at Draco with the biggest smile Draco has seen on his face and smiled.. "daddy" she babbled again making Harry smile happily "yes baby girl, yes" he said proudly, gently kissing her head and she giggled "bock" she babbled, reaching her hand out for the plastic blocks as she crawled out of his lap and picked up the block "pay" she giggled, holding up the block and Draco took the spot next to Harry and they played blocks.

"night love" Draco said after Harry kissed Lily's forehead "daddy" she babbled sleepily as she cuddled close to her teddy "aunt Hermione and uncle Ron are coming over for your birthday so you got to go sleep" he said softly and she smiled softly and Draco gently brushed her thin hair as her eyes closed, he sang softly.. "come on" Draco said after she was fast asleep, Harry clicked the light off and they walked up the stairs silently, which was right next to her room. Harry pushed open their bedroom door which was right above her room and clicked on the baby monitor on their bedside table. Draco removed the throw pillows on the bed and sat them next to the dresser and Harry went up behind him and hugged his waist, gently kissing down his neck "she's already almost 1" Harry said softly, and Draco put his hands on Harry's "do you think we're doing good?" he said feeling slightly insecure and Draco chuckled and turned around "we're doing amazing" Draco finished by kissing him warmly, Harry smiled and kissed back slowly. "let's go to bed, i'm tired from being a mom" Draco chuckled and Harry giggled as he nodded. They took their shirts off and changed into just simple shorts and Draco laid down, Harry walked to the other side of their bed and laid down next to him, Draco slipped his arm under Harry's waist and pulled him close to his chest "i love you baby" he said in a soft, slow voice and Harry blushed.. he still blushes at the small things Draco says, it just swells his heart "i love you too sweetheart" Harry said, cuddling closer to Draco who planted a small kiss on Harry's head. "so beautiful" he said in a gentle voice making him smile as he laid against Draco's chest... soon they were both fast asleep..

soft murmurs came from next to Draco's head and Harry sat up, rubbing his eyes.. soon they were cries "i'll do it, go back to sleep" Draco said softly and Harry smiled slightly and laid back down as Draco got up and walked down the stairs, he looked at the clock on the wall as he walked down the stairs and sighed at it, it read 3:58 am.. he pushed open Lily's door and clicked the dim light on and went over to her, picking her up "what's wrong love" he said softly, his voice full of sleep. The whines stopped and she opened her mouth and shut it.. he nodded and took her to the kitchen and sat her on the counter in front of him and rubbed his eye as he grabbed the bottle from above her head and milk powder, he made a mixture of milk with her sat on the counter in front of him "come on love" he said in a slow voice, pulling her back onto his hip and he walked back into the bedroom and sat in the chair in the corner, tapping on the small flower lamp making it slightly brighter. He cradled her in his arms and brought the bottle to her lips and she grabbed it with her small, tiny hands and started drinking it.. "beautiful baby girl" he said in a soft voice and gently caressed her cheek as she drank slowly. Soon she was done and Draco burped her and changed her, he sat her down back in the crib but she whined and reached up for him and he smiled, he picked her back up and took her up stairs with him "let's sleep with daddy okay?" he said quietly and she gave a sleepy smile, resting against his chest as he went back into his room. Harry rolled over as he came to the bed with her and she crawled onto the bed, crawling onto Harry's chest and cuddling under his chin, he smiled and put his large hand on her extremely tiny one and gently kissed her soft head as Draco got back in bed.. "night night" she said very quietly and Harry looked over at Draco with a huge grin and he smiled, she soon fell back asleep and same with the other two..