Chapter 20- The War

> Third Person POV > (ANOTHER time skip! SORRY! i just.. i have to finish this before the new year so.....enjoy!)

Harry brushed past everyone, running the opposite way from the wave of screaming, terrified kids.. "Harry! Harry! Please!" Draco called, trying to get past.. Harry panted as he got to the stairs, most of the people were gone now "Harry.. please.." Draco said heavily, cupping his face as he panted "please, be safe.. i need you.. you can't die in that damn forest.. you can't leave me.." he said and Harry shook his head "i won't i promise" Harry said and Draco pushed his lips onto his softly "I love you" they both said at the same time and they smiled "I love you more" Draco said leaning his forehead against Harry's and he smiled "impossible" he giggled quietly "please be safe" Draco said and Harry nodded "I will" Harry said, kissing him again.. he ran down the stairs, the rest of the way as most were running up to get to the safe room.. 

he was at the break of the forest and took a heavy, deep breath.. "I'm proud of you son" James said and Harry looked at the transparent mist "we both are" Lily corrected and he blushed "we've seen everything, you're doing amazing sweetheart" Lily said and he blushed more "are.. you're proud of.. me and..?" he didn't even need to finished because James was already nodding "what's it like dying?" He said suddenly and Sirius smiled "just like sleeping.. just without waking back up" he said and Harry sighed heavily "snitch" Lily whispered softly and he pulled it out of his palm and looked at it.. he pressed it to his lips and it opened.. inside was the resurrection stone.. he took it out and held it tightly in his palm as he walked forward.. "ah, Harry Potter.. the boy who lived, came to die" Voldemort said, with a swish of his wand Harry was on the cold ground.

 "is the boy dead?" Bellatrix asked and Narcissa walked up to the limp Harry and crouched down, letting her gentle touch trace his arm "is Draco in the castle.." she asked, like a breath.. Harry moved his head the slightest bit and she smiled "dead" she said, standing up.

Draco saw Hagrid carrying Harry in his arms and he whimpered heavily.. "no.." he said heavily.. "No.." "no please NO" he said as Voldemort stopped "Harry Potter is Dead!" he chanted, "NO" he cried heavily and Hermione tried to grab him but he was already to far forward "NO! please! GOD no!" he cried as Author held him back. Voldemort turned back to the crowd of death eaters and repeated his words... Draco clenched his eyes harshly as hot tears burned them.. tears streamed down his face as he stared at the limp body in Hagrid's arms.. "i heard that someone decided to leave my side.. removing their dark mark" he said harshly and Draco wiggled out of Author's grip and wiped his tears with the back of his hand "someone weak.." he said slowly "I'm not weak! i'm stronger than you'll ever be! i don't need to force hundreds of people to fight for me! I can fight for myself!" Draco called and Voldemort laughed his high, cold laugh "funny, i thought Malfoy's don't cry?" He chuckled and the other death eaters laughed "maybe i'm the only Malfoy that can actually love something with their whole life, loving them till I actually feel broken being away from them, my heart shatters when Harry pouts his lip and even seeing him frown.. now i'm standing here, looking at my future fucking husband, dead.. in Hagrid's arms.. it's your fault! It's always you're fucking fault!" He yelled heavily, and a light thud came from the right as gasps admitted from everyone "HARRY!" Draco said happily, running back to the castle.. pushing past the people to get to Harry who ran into his arms and kissed him "oh god baby" Draco said, lifting him front the ground with his arms.. "baby.. i'm so happy  to see you" he said happily and Harry looked at him and kissed him softly "i was so scared.." Draco said against his lips and he smiled "you cried" Harry said softly, gently pushing the tear off of his cheek and he blushed deeply "yeah.." he said slowly "i told you, you couldn't lose me" he giggled softly and Draco smiled, kissing his head once more "can you try to kill the snake? please" he said softly and Draco nodded "please be safe" Draco said in a gentle voice and Harry nodded, kissing him again.

Draco had no idea where to look for the damn snake so he ran around, helping people fight against the death eaters.. Neville took the sword of Gryffindor out of the hat as he chased the snake.. it was snapping at Hermione and Ron.. then dust.. Harry and Voldemort on the other hand stopped casting spells at each other as Voldemort started to flake slowly.. after the elder wand was in Harry's hands.. Harry stared at his wand and pointed it at him and casted the last spell.. Voldemort was gone.. he fell to his knees and coughed from all the dust and rubble around him.. Death eaters retreated and flew to the sky.. Draco looked around and pushed past everyone as they slowly made their way to the court yard.. He jumped over the small bench in the middle of the passages and hugged Harry so tightly because he was so happy "oh my god, i'm so proud of you baby" he said hugging him tightly and Harry hugged back..Draco helped him up and Harry hugged him around the neck and stood on his toes to do so. "so proud, you did so good sweetheart" Draco said picking him up off the small bit of ground he was still on and held him up as he kissed him.. Hermione looked around and quickly got her surprisingly not broken camera from behind a piece of large rock, she took a photo of the cute moment and giggled as she brushed the dust off of it.. Harry was back on his feet as Draco held him close by the waist and Harry's hands on Draco's chest.. Draco smiled softly and licked his thumb to brush off the earth on Harry's cheek "so beautiful" he said gently, kissed his forehead.. he slipped his hand into his back pocket and the people behind him gasped slightly and he knelt down onto one knee, holding the box up "want to try this again?" Draco said softly and Harry smiled as tears burned his eyes "Harry James Potter" He said softly, and Harry giggled softly and nodded.. Cheers echoed the golden blue sky as the sun set slowly.. Draco stood up and gently took Harry's hand and slid the ring onto his finger, which was all messy just like everyone else.. the beautiful diamond ring shined in the light and he smiled... he looked up and kissed him slowly, Draco put his arms around Harry's waist, pulling him closer and Harry smiled "did i redeem myself this time?" Draco chuckled and Harry nodded with a huge grin "four years.. almost five" Harry giggled softly and Draco nodded "now we can actually have a wedding" Draco said softly and Harry kissing him slowly "so beautiful" Draco muttered and everyone cheered again, clapping for the happy couple..

Harry walked to the bridge.. looking at what happened to it, it was full of rumble and cracked sides.. Draco gently took his hand and Harry looked at him over his shoulder and smiled softly.. Draco nodded and they walked to the middle of the bridge, close to them on the other side was the large hole.. where the Death eater's broke and burned the rest of the way.. Draco helped Harry onto the edge of the rocked side and he took the elder wand "should i?" he said softly, taking the ends and Draco smiled "only if you want to baby, it's your choice" he said softly and Harry nodded, he got a better grip on the ends and snapped the wand.. throwing them into the large canyon below.. Draco smiled and grabbed his hands, helping him jump down.. Harry put his arms around Draco's neck and looked up at him "we can finally have a future" he said in a very soft voice and Draco smiled, nodding slowly "we can" Draco said simply, turning his head to kiss him, they started to go into soft, delicate open kisses as the sun completely set behind them. As they separated with small gasps they smiled at each other and they giggled "i love you" they said in unison and they laughed "i love you too" Harry said resting his head on Draco's chest and they rocked back and forth slowly..