01: 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔!

"I hate this part right here"
-the pussycat dolls

***

Returning to the old town she grew up in wasn't on her to do list when she was finally free. Free from this very place she was still trapped in.

But she only had one reason for returning. What was that you might ask?

To settle an old score.

By what she didnt expect was that returning to this old small town would take a troll on Reese.

She dreaded being back in this place but she dreaded the sight of the building infront of her even more at that exact moment.

School.

High school to be more specific.

Blake Valley High was the optimum of hell on earth. Or at least in her opinion. It was filled with vultures, entitled assholes but then again so was Blake Valley.

And to be back in her hometown was not helping her case. Much less the people in the town. She hated everything about Blake Valley but there was one person she hated the most in particular.

Him.

He shattered her. Broke her. But now she was back but this time stronger.

And after being away for as long as she had been she sure as hell expected this place to change but it hasn't. Not even in the slightest amd neither did its people.

What more could she expect from an old small town? What more could she expect from Blake Valley.

"Ready to go?" Said the voice belonging to her red head hazel eyed friend. If there was one person she could actually like in this town it was definitely her.

Everyone else could quite possibly rot in hell. They didnt deserve her. This town didnt deserve her.

As for if she was ready to step back into hell?

Yeah, no.

Not at all.

"Of course, it just great to be back." Reese said grinding her teeth forcing the words out as if she was spitting venom.

She loath everything about this place but she knew this was something she had to do. Besides she didnt have much time anyway.

Smiling back at her red head best friend Reese knew that she was most definitely not ready to step back into this place. Not now and hopefully not ever.

After all why would she? Its just the place that brought back memories that should be begotten of this world. But the memories somehow remained with her.

Memories that constantly haunt her even though not all of them were terrible. Somehow she wished the good outweighed the bad.

But they didnt.

They never did.

Reese had both the best and worst times in this hell hole town. In fact for her hell would be child's play compared to this. The people were terrible and probably much worst than the place to begin with.