18: 𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚎?

"I can never give you piece"
Taylor swift.

***

After Reese left the Vanhall household two days ago. In fact it had been two days , five hours, three minutes and thirty two seconds ago to be exact.

Reese had been counting the days, hours, minutes and seconds. Even though she was meant to be taking things a bit easy for a bit.

Which meant less stress.

But that wasn't in her nature. She obsessed over every little detail.

But with all her anxiety and the anxious feelings it hard for her to get into the normal routine she had developed when she got back.

She went back onto the routine of not eating and sleeping.

She hadn't met with Isaiah since the beach incident. She felt really bad about just leaving him. She just had a lot to deal with and she knew that was no excuse.

She also knew that she couldnt loose him. They had a deal and she couldn't back out of it. Not now. She came back to do something and it needed to be done regardless of what Isaiah Michaelson thought about Colin.

Reese though of apologizing when she woke up this morning for school but she was still reluctant on whether she should go through with it.

To say she was shocked when Isaiah revealed the reason he hated Colin was an understatement. But what bothered her was that Camille didnt tell her when she got back.

She thought about asking Camille when she picked her up this morning but Camille had other plans leaving Reese to find her own way to school.

Reese needed time to think so she did what she would always do when she needed to think but had school.  She left her apartment early to get to school earlier.

Some part of her was hiding away from Isaiah Michaelson. She didnt really know what to say to him if she were to see him.

The school halls were empty well that was because the plague of vultures haven't arrived yet.

Reese went her locker grabbing her headset before heading off to the abandoned hallway where she planted herself on the marble stairs.

"Hey there stranger." A voice said sing songly from behind her making her jump up from her seat.

Reese whipped around and almost punched him in the face for the second time. Upon realising it was only Isaiah Michaelson. Reese felt less on edge.

Reese held her hand across her heart trying to stop it from racing out of her chest.

"What hell!, are you insane?" Reese yelled angry dripping from her voice before planting herself  back onto the stairs.

Reese looked up to Isaiah Michaelson who stood beside with a goofy smile plastered on this face making it hard for her to stay mad at him

Rascal.

Reese was somewhat happy to see Isaiah but she would never tell him that. She knew it would only cause his head to grow bigger.