09: 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚕.

See now I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it.
-Rihanna

After Isaiah left Reese's apartment it felt quite empty.Reese decided that she needed to take a long shower and figure out what her next game plan was.

She needed something to take hed mind off of the blue eyed boy who was creeping into her life and thoughts.

Reese headed to the bathroom and turned on the shower. The hot water hitting her skin like rain drops during a thunder shower brought instant relaxation.

She needed this. She needed to relax after all her anxiety this past week. Isaiah had scared the living hell out of her.

But one good thing did come from it. Although it was stupid of him. It helped her realised that she needed to be more careful and aware.

She couldn't forget the rules not now.

After showering Reese threw on some comfortable clothing which basically consisted of a sweats and a tank top.

The day she had was finally taking a toll on her, exhaustion took over her as she made her way to bed creeping under the linen sheets.

But each time she closed her eyes he was there. Even after a steaming hot shower and meditation in the shower Isaiah Michaelson still invaded her thoughts.

She never really caught a break but she was grateful she wasnt plagued with terrible memories of a few months ago. But that didnt mean thinking of Isaiah was great.

Why is he still around?

Why won't he leave me alone?

As much as Reese wanted Isaiah to leave her alone she would never admit it but she craved that he would never give up. Deep down she liked having Isaiah around he wasn't someone who would give up.

She liked knowing that someone who didnt know her didnt see her the same way everyone else who didnt know her did.

His persistent annoyed her yet made her feel special. It made her feel wanted.She liked that he didn't look at her like she was some crazed girl that the rest of town thought of her.

She still remembered the words they had uttered.

She's crazy!

"I would curse myself if I had such a daughter."

It then when Reese looked for help from the people who brought her into this word.

They were nowhere to be seen.

Afar she saw the pair heading into their car and far away from the madness.

And the disgrace of a daughter they claimed her to be.

"She is a witch!" They chanted in the streets.

For so many nights she cried for them hoping they would be her salvation whilst they havent even lost any sleep about her. They simply didnt care because she was the witch. She was to be burnt on a steak.