31: 𝙲𝚑𝚕𝚘𝚎

"Aaron are you seriously going to tell me whats going here? Seriously why are we here?" Reese asked Aaron as the pulled up to the beach.

It was currently the late afternoon. Reese had actually managed to get a few hours of sleep in after visiting Chloe.

That was until she was interrupted by Aaron who dragged her out of bed to go to the beach.

The sun would be setting in an hour which left her confused to why the were at the beach.

"Come on Reese. Its a redo of Chloe's birthday i thought we could have a get together and get a laten. You know like in the movies. Especially since i wasn't here for her birthday and you were super sad on her birthday. Lets honour her." Aaron said as Reese playfully rolled her eyes.

Sometimes you such a dork.

Reese thought smiling.

"Aaron you such a cutie." Reese cooed as they walked along the foot path to find the perfect spot.

Reese stoppped dead in her tracks as she noticed a very familiar figure standing in their spot.

He looked good. With his ocean blue eyes and dark hair.

"Whats he doing here?" Reese asked quietly so that Aaron was the only person that could hear.

Why was Isaiah Michelson on our spot.

"I invited him. Reese you can hide things from everyone but not me. Go talk to him." Aaron said shooing Reese away in the direction of Isaiah.

Reese hadn't seen or interacted with Isaiah since the game. Which was two days ago. She was kind of nervous.

She didn't want to be that girl that just forgives a guy and then he does the same thing over again.

Isaiah isn't just some guy.

A small voice in her head reminded her. That was right he wasn't just some guy.

But what he did wasn't something she could easily forget.

He doesnt know Reese.

You hiding something too.

Something even bigger.

The same mocking voice reminded her again as she made her way over to Isaiah.

As if he could sense something Isaiah's head snapped in her direction. Reese met his eyes for a brief moment.

They were kind as always. Usually its the kinds eyes that held the most lies.

Yeah you would know all about that wouldn't you Reese.

The same mocking voice said once again. Reese pushed all thos thoughts to the furtherest corner of her mind.

"Hi." Isaiah was the first to break the silence between the two.

"Hey." Was all she could get out. She wanted to say so many things to him

She wanted to yell at him. Punch me perhaps. But seeing him all her anger disappeared. She wasn't really quite sure why.