14: 𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗.

To forgive is key to forgeting me
-,Dove Cameron.

'""

Reese had made it through the next two days successfully avoiding Isaiah. Mostly because Reese hadn't been in school since the fight with Isaiah.

She needed to take time off to clear head and focus on what was important. She had to figure out what she wanted.

She spent her time off in bed sleeping off everything that had happened in the past few days.

It was also a wake up call now not only would she have to focus on her goal but also her studies.

Mostly her studies.

Reese woke up just as late as the previous days. Waking up late gave her no motivation to go to school.

She had already missed her first three periods and it was time lunch now. She saw no point in going to school now.

Reese got up from her bed and headed to the bathroom room to freshen up and change out her spongebob pyjamas to some comfortable clothes.

Which consisted of an oversized shirt and a pair of sweats and her fuzzy polar bear slippers.

Just as Reese stepped of her room she heard a knock on the door.

She wondered who could it be. She knew it wouldn't be Camille because Camille said that she would come around later with homework.

Reese smiled at the thought of her best friend cause heaven knows its the only one she has got left.

Reese walked over to the door as a wave of anxiety washed over her.

Could it be him?

No!

It can't be.

Reese shook her head to get rid of her thoughts. She wiped her sweaty palms on her pants.

Taking a deep breath before opening the door only to reveal a smiling Isaiah with a box of pizza in his hands.

For a minute the two just stood there staring at each other. As much as Reese hated to admit it she was happy to see Isaiah.

She wanted to clear the air but didn't exactly know how.

"Can I come in?" Isaiah asked as Reese stepped back holding the door open for him to enter.

Isaiah entered Reese's apartment and went to the living room with Reese's following behind him.after shutting the door.

The two sat of the couch in an awkward silence. Which was very new to the both of them.

"Hey." Was all Reese could breathe out at that moment to break the silence between them.

"Reese, look I'm sorry about pushing you. I should of respected you and give you your space." Isaiah said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Lastly i shouldn't have went off on you like that." Isaiah said turning to face her.  Looking into her eyes he didnt see the same tiredness he saw before.