Chapter 16: 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛?

I think too much and I hate it.

I so used to being in the wrong.

I Am tired of caring.

I never had someone to call my own. Oh na I'm so used to sharing.

I found peace in the violence.

Can't tell me there is no point in trying.

So I sit here in the silence.
-Khalid and Marshmallow: silence.

..

"So where to now?" Reese asked turning around in the passanger seat so she was facing Isaiah, as they pulled out of the bakery parking lot.

Oh please tell me you're not going to kill.

I hope I don't end up in a ditch.

Stop being paranoid Reese.

A million thoughts ran through Reese's head. It wasn't very easy for her to just let loose and have fun. She didn't trust as easily like she used too. Isaiah seemed to notice this so he did the only thing he could do.

He held onto her hand in an attempt to comfort her. Something he wish he did before. Let someone know that he was there for them.

Reese flinched at his touch. He gave her hand a firm squeeze comforting her. Letting her worries slowly fade into nothingness. She needed this. She needed to let go and learn to have some fun.

Or at least try to.

She didn't want to be this person that was so guarded but he made her this way.

R

eese began to over think and lost all control of her state. She wasn't sure what was happening to her but something was wrong.

Something that was beyond her control. The breathing began to get shaky as her chest tighted.

Reese imagined looking up at the stars and being one with the galaxy in attempt to regain control over her emotions.

She hated having no control. She should at the very least have control of her own emotions if her life already wasnt her own. Right?

Reese slowly begun to regain control over her emotions leaning back into the passenger seat recovering from her almost panic attack.

Just breathe

Breathe Reese.

"You just have to breathe."