46: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠.

"All i ever wanna be, yeah

All i ever wanna be, yeah yeah

Is somebody to you"

- The Vamps

****

The last thing Reese expected to do was go on yet again another adventure with Isaiah.

Her night started off when she avoided talking to Aaron about what was to come. Leaving her in a spiral of emotions.

Of course she was happy about Aarons return but she knew that the time was almost there. After all nothing stays the same.

But when Isaiah came to the park her spirits lifted and as much as she tried to tell him. Her mouths seemed to loose the ability to speak.

Everytime she was close to telling him she woyld chicken out and change the topic.

She didn't want to loose him. He had been there for her every single time she needed him.

Isaiah Michaelson had been the light in her dark. He had waltzed into her life and messed up everything.

But she wouldn't change a thing. He drove her insane. He occupied her mind and soul.

He made her want to be someone. He willed her to live and brought her back to life.

"Overthinking again?" Isaiah asked with a slight chuckle.

"Come on Reese. I can practically see the wheels turning in that pretty little head of yours." Isaiah mused

Just as she was about to make a snark remark the cooking instructor entered the room making his way to the cooking station centre in the front of the room.

"Welcome everyone to tonight's cooking class please partners find a cooking station so we can get started." The instructor announced.

Reese and Isaiah took the last cooking station available which just happened to be at the back of the room.

Reese turned to Isaiah who had a mischievous grin plastered on his face. Reese raised a questioning brow at him which made his grin deepen.

When Reese admitted to being hungry at the park she didn't expect Isaiah to take her to his cooking class.

"You know there were times when I thought that you made this whole taking a cooking class up." Reese said nudging Isaiah making him gasp.

"How little do you think of me?" Isaiah asked mockingly making Reese raise her hands in surrender.

"In my defense it was quite sketchy." Reese playfully defended holding up her hands.

Before Isaiah could say anything but he was interrupted by the instructor of the class.

"Alright so today we are going to start of with Grandma's famous meatballs. So lets sick to the basics and get started." The instructor announced clapping his hands.