24: 𝙿𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚜

"You're my all and more
All I know all you taught me, yeah
You're my all and more
But i need to breathe"
-Breathe by Lauv.

***

Reese woke up throwing a pillow over her head just thinking of dreadful the week that was lying ahead.

Which is exactly why she took her time getting ready for school and decided to walk. Hopefully by the time she reached school her furst class would have already started.

Only two words came to mind when she thought about the week.

Prank wars.

It was prank wars week. Every year the seniors and juniors get to pull out all the stops pranking the school and get away with it.

It was a tradition that started so long ago Reese couldnt remember but she hated it for as long as she could.

Reese knew she could find a away to get back at Colin yet some part of her was reluctant to do so.

Especially not during prank wars.

She knew she would have to talk to Isaiah about their plan. Even though their plan to piss him off was in motion she knew its wouldnt be enough.

She had to something big something to tip him off the egde but just enough to stop him from falling. Falling from his high chair.

She wanted to dethrone him the same way did to her.

"Hey Reese, why are standing outside?" Camille asked confused running up to her just as Reese arrived at school.

Reese looked back at the school building before taking a deep breathe. And letting out an exaggerated sigh.

"Its nothing Cami. I'm just preparing myself for a week of misery."Reese said dramatically when in reality her stomach tangled into knots.

Camille shook her head. Just like Reese, Camille wasnt really a fan of this week either. And Reese knew something wasnt right.

Something not right.

Reese thought as the atmosphere around her changed. Almost like it became harder for her to breathe.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Camille asked concerned as she notice Reese's fallen face when looking back at her.

No.

Im not okay.

Definetly not okay.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine just peachy" Reese mumbled not wanting to tell Camille the truth. But Camille knew.

Reese knew Camille would just worry. It was okay. She was okay. She so desperately wanted to be okay.

"Lets go."Reese said grabbing Camille's arm before she could ask any further questions.

At soon as Reese stepped into the school building she a wave of nausea hit her.

Its okay Reese.

You are okay.

You are fine.