29: 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝.

"Just say the word, we'll take on the word."

-you me at six

Unedited..

"Are you gonna tell me why you ignored me?" Aaron asked once they got back to Reese's apartment.

Reese knew this was coming but just like he protected her she needed to protect him too.

"Aaron you know what would happen if people found out who my connection is."Reese said running a hand through her hair letting out a sigh.

"People or our parents?" Aaron asked with a scoff shaking his head.

"Both." Reese said before heading to the living room. They both had alot to talk about.

Their parents weren't the easiest.

Aaron took a seat next to Reese on the couch. He knew she was stressed. He could see it. He could tell she wasnt eating or sleeping either.

"I wish you would stop trying to protect everyone and focus on you Reese. Focus on who you are." Aaron said pulling her into a hug whilst pulling her hair out of a bun and massaging her head.

Who am i?

"I have no idea who i am." Reese said sadly completely lost in thought. How was she know who she was?

She knew who she was with Colin. She knew who she was with Isaiah and Aaron and Camille. But right now she wasn't sure who the hell she was.

She wasnt the same. She didnt feel like that same person. She would never be the same but she wanted to aleast try. She was slowly loosing herself in this obessesion to get revenge.

But she was too blinded by her rage to see. She was blinded by anger. She didnt want to be this person blinded by anger and rage. She just wanted to be Reese.

"I feel so lost Aaron." Reese confessed looking up at him with tears in her eyes. Aaron was one of the few people she allowed herself to be completely vulnerable with.

"Thats what all your friends are here for me, Cami and everyone else. Reese whenever you are lost or loose yourself. We will be there to remind you who you are. I will always be there for you." Aaron said reassuringly planting a kiss on her forehead before resting his chin on her head.

Reese thought about what Aaron said and he was right. He has never disappointed her. He never let her down.

Reese thought back to the day they had become friends.

"Hey there pretty girl that lives across the street." Aaron Vanhall said as he stood beside me in the park.

"Hey there brute that lives across the street." I greeted slightly confused.

Aaron Vanhall has never spoken to me before. He has been to my house a million times but we have never engaged in a conversation.

Despite Aaron being one of Colins friends i never felt the need to talk to him. Afterall he was two years older than the rest of us.