28: 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞

"I can't believe you actually made me come here when I said I didnt want to be here." Reese muttered annoyed with Camille running her hand through her hair.

She was stressed and Camille could  see this.Reese knew Camille meant well but she couldnt handle this. Not right now.

"Reese you needed to get out of your apartment." Camille tried to reason but Reese wasnt having any of it.

Reese knew Camille was doing the best she could but she wished they would all just let her be. All Camille wanted was her best friend back.

Reese was trying to convince her that she was fine or at least that was what she was telling herself.

She thought that if she convince herself so many times she eventually be okay. It was a working in progress.

"So your idea of me getting out of the apartment is to drag me to a school soccer game i didnt even want to go to." Reese scoffed rolling her eyes.

She didn't want to watch Isaiah play nor did she want to see Colin. She needed to think.

She still couldnt believe that Isaiah would do such a thing. She really thought he was different.

"Just enjoy the match okay." Camille said reassuringly as Reese sighed turning her attention to the game on the field.

Letting Camille's comment fly right over her head as she moved her eyes across the field where Colin sat warming up the bench. Reese took in his appearance.

Colin didn't look upset but then again she never really knew what he was thinking. As if he could sense someone was looking at him he snapped his eyes up to meet hers.

I couldnt even enjoy Colin fucking Valentine warming up the bench.

The two stared at one another. Reese remembered Colin once said,

"Through the eyes you unlock the key to the soul."

Funny enough she could see through his soul that is if he had one. He didnt.

When Reese looked at him, he offered her a small smile which left her confused. He was definitely playing with her head and she did not like it one bit.

Reese felt a nudge on her shoulder. Her eyes snapped to Camille beside her. Reese raised a brow at her best friend.

But said nothing. Reese was still very much upset with Camille. So much that she moved two rows upwards on the bleachers.

Reese didn't care much to watch the game. She pulled her hood over the head and made her way to the top of the bleachers right in the corner.

Reese sat down pulled out her phone and plugged in her headsets. Ignoring the rest of the world.

She wanted to be left alone with some post malone as she hummed along to Post's 'fall apart'.

Every now and then she look at the field and see Isaiah look to the bleachers. She knew he was looking for her. She each time she would tighten her hoodie.