20: 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.

Colin Valentine was a dead man walking.

He was nothing but a pampered narcissistic rich boy.

And why everyone praised him didnt sit right with me. I hated that people could not see the snake that Colin Valentine was.

He hurt one of the most kindest souls i have ever had the honor of meeting. Reese was annoying, witty, sarcastic but she was also a beautiful soul underneath all that layers.

It didnt matter that half the time I couldnt read her mind or that she would leave me confused each time she would walk away.

It undoubtly pisses me off that we would have a moment and then it would be gone as soon as it came. How she would put up all those walls.

The only reason for that was Colin fucking Valentine. The bastard just had to scar the dark haired beauty.

Seeing Reese that upset a few days ago affected me in way I couldnt explain. My heart ached for the girl. She seemed like the type to never ask for help.

So when she asked me to help her. I felt like i had to help her. I may have my own agenda but that didn't matter.

Because I tasked myself to jump into the river and save the downing girl.

Her heart was bleeding and she was drowning in all this sorrow.

I damn well hate Colin for what he put Reese through more than i hate him for what he did to me. And I may not know actually what happened between them.

But no guy should be the reason behind a girls tears. The fact that Colin Valentine thinks he can gate keep pissed me the fuck off.

Especially a girl like her.

There is just something about her. I can tell that she was good at heart. And even had her moments. She deserved to be free from all this pain and suffering.

In the past few days I have really gotten close to Reese. And i finally felt as though i was actually getting somewhere.

The more time i spent with her the more I wanted to know more about her, her life. But the only thing that stood in my way was.

Colin Valentine.

I knew that Reese had a connection with Colin. A connection so deep that she would cry over him.