𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎.

'You look like the girl of my dreams'
-rod wave

****

Isaiah

One year later.

"Man please tell me you're coming to the party tonight." My roommate Tyler said as he waltzed into the kitchen propping down onto the seat next to me.

Instead of replying i just sat back sipping onto my coffee. It was too early to do this shit with Tyler.

Dont get me wrong Tyler is a chill dude but thing whole partying every weekend gets exhausting and recently i just wanted a change.

Of course now that our soccer season is over Tyler would spend all his extra time partying with jersey chasers as Colin would call them.

"Man you want to go out partying tonight after passing out in the bathtub last night." Colin said with a chuckle lightly shaking his head.

Colin was right we had to carry Tyler's dumb ass out of the bathroom last night because he decided to get pissed.

"Colin when did you get back?" Tyler asked as if it was the first he was just seeing Colin.

"Last night when i had to carry your pissed ass out of the bathtub." Colin said shaking his head.

Over the last year i guess alot of things have changed. Colin and i ended up going to the same college becoming roommates and playing on the same team once again.

But we managed to sort out our shit before we ended up in college.

I still can't believe I ended our friendship over something that wasnt even real. I guess that whole thing about Colin and Arabella having a relationship behind my back was all in my head.

I mean it took Colin and I a really long time to get here to get to the point where we actually roommates. To the point that we can actually be friends.

Honest to god i missed the guy. We were best friends but i guess our friendship is even better now. We kinda like brothers.

Though there are times he keeps reminding me that i broke his sisters heart.

Then theres Reese.

Who i havent seen in a year.

Thinking of her makes my heart clench when i think back to all the awful things i said to her on that homecoming evening.

Reese she the reason i dont go out drinking because everytime i do i end up seeing her of course she is not really there.

Hell she occupies my mind all the time.

I hated myself for letting her think i didnt love her. Colin told me she witnessed my kiss with Arabella and then he punched me in the face. Twice

I dont blame him i wanted to punch me in the face too. Twice. That kiss with Arabella was nothing. It made me realise that what Arabella and i had was way different to what Reese and i had.