~Three~

(Previous chapter)

"T-taehyungie..." Jungkook cried.

—————————————————————
(Author's P.O.V)

Jungkook and Taehyung hugged and cried in each other's arms like there was no tomorrow.
They were both crying from joy since they finally get to see each other again. But Jimin.... well, he was fucking pissed.

When Jimin saw both of them holding each other as he went back downstairs, he was fuming. Jimin was about to tear Jungkook off of Taehyung, but he was stopped when he felt something on his shoulder. He looked up and saw one of his coworkers (personally, his best friend) who placed a hand on top of his shoulder.

"N-Namjoon..." Jimin mumbled, still slightly irritated from Jungkook's actions.

Namjoon looked down at the shorter male and shook his head sympathetically.

"Just let them be..." He said in a gentle voice.

Jimin relaxed from Namjoon's soft voice and slowly nodded his head as he looked over at the two boys who were now on the couch, talking happily. Jimin's face softened when Jungkook started laughing along with Taehyung. Jimin immediately shook his head.

"no... you'll get hurt..." he told himself.

Namjoon took his hand off of Jimin's shoulder and nudged him into the kitchen.

"You need to relax Jimin...." Namjoon spoke carefully as he pulled out a chair from the kitchen table and sat on it.

"What are you on about?" Jimin responded.

"Don't act dumb...." Namjoon looked up at Jimin, "you're hurting him, aren't you?"

Jimin froze as he looked towards Namjoon, he could tell that Namjoon was disappointed in him from the tone of his voice.

"I-I... umm...." Jimin spoke nervously with his head down, he didn't know if he should admit it or not.

"Is this about your father?"

Jimin tensed up from the mention of his father, he looked up at Namjoon with a slightly annoyed look.

"I thought I told you to never bring him up in a conversation...." Jimin spoke.

"It's obvious he's affecting the way you act" Namjoon abruptly stood up from his seat, making Jimin slightly back up a few steps.

"I told you, if you need to talk about it" Namjoon put a hand on his chest, "I'm here..." he softly smiled at Jimin, showing off his dimples that slightly appeared on both of his cheeks. Jimin looked down at the white tiles of his kitchen floor.

"N-no..." Jimin looked up at Namjoon, "I-I can't..." He whispered. Namjoon looked down at the raven haired boy and deeply sighed.

"You know where to find me..." he patted his back sympathetically. "I have to go..."

"Alright..." Jimin nodded.

They both walked out of the kitchen which was connected to the living room. They both saw Taehyung and Jungkook cuddling on the couch, sleeping peacefully. "Jung-" Jimin said in a loud tone, but he was cut off when Namjoon placed his hand on top of his mouth.